Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Orange Cayman S is here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 08:57 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Looks great.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Banned
911Turbo can only hope to improve
Looks fantastic!

Old 02-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I think its looking really good. I am picking my car up near by later this week, is it in the showroom???

Old 02-27-2007, 09:27 AM
JAY@BRANDYWINE is on a distinguished road
its sitting in our showroom, looking good with all the goodies, feel free to stop in and check it out, we are very happy with the way it turned out

Old 02-27-2007, 03:08 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JAY@BRANDYWINE
its sitting in our showroom, looking good with all the goodies, feel free to stop in and check it out, we are very happy with the way it turned out
Justin, its Jon from Dtown! Whats up man?

That Cayman is lookin good....lovin the black wheels on the orange....so whats it selling for? (PM is ok)

Ill have to swing in sometime again and take a Cayman S for spin...they are growing on me....esp a white one with black wheels like those.

Well done guys!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 10:03 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
^^^ I saw it tonight at the Dougherty's PCA meet...thing looked good...but IMHO is a bit pricey for a cayman...

def needs a lower too...bigtime...

Old 03-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Banned
MabF355 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Justin, its Jon from Dtown! Whats up man?

That Cayman is lookin good....lovin the black wheels on the orange....so whats it selling for? (PM is ok)

Ill have to swing in sometime again and take a Cayman S for spin...they are growing on me....esp a white one with black wheels like those.

Well done guys!!!
Justin does not work at Brandywine anymore. He hasn't been there in a while actually. Jay took over that position. He is a lot cooler than Justin!
-Marc

Old 03-02-2007, 07:25 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MabF355
Justin does not work at Brandywine anymore. He hasn't been there in a while actually. Jay took over that position. He is a lot cooler than Justin!
-Marc
Actually "Jay's" real name is Justin i beleive...i went to high school with him and he was in a few of my classes.

Def a cool guy though - im sure a lot cooler than this other guy you speak of

Old 03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
K04
K04 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Actually "Jay's" real name is Justin i beleive...i went to high school with him and he was in a few of my classes.

Def a cool guy though - im sure a lot cooler than this other guy you speak of

This is true Jay is Justin but among all us at Brandywine and the auto world he is Jay, at work he hates to be called Justin. But any who carry on.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:24 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brandywine
This is true Jay is Justin but among all us at Brandywine and the auto world he is Jay, at work he hates to be called Justin. But any who carry on.
Kyle, I'm convinced you could write an entire page and it would be one long sentence.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Ah i see...well then i know "Jay"

Old 03-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
I like it but it really needs a drop! It just completes the look.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:52 AM
PorscheAudi will become famous soon enough
not 100% in love with the color of the cayman, but turbo187's avatar is a different sorry

Old 03-03-2007, 09:54 AM
K04
K04 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Kyle, I'm convinced you could write an entire page and it would be one long sentence.

It is my goal in life its much tougher then it seems because you also need to screw up your spelling as well I figure that forming proper sentances are only for the weak and the forum I don't worry about my grammer all that much.

and I agree the car needs a drop big time, drop it right on its face.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:24 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
It is my goal in life its much tougher then it seems because you also need to screw up your spelling as well I figure that forming proper sentances are only for the weak and the forum I don't worry about my grammer all that much.

and I agree the car needs a drop big time, drop it right on its face.
I can do it to it's really not that tough unless one tries to think about how this would sound out loud not very good I don't think I could do it much longer getting weaker weakeeerrrrrrrr. Ugh, that WAS hard work. I need more practive Kyle.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Orange Cayman S is here!