Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TIRES, new setup, wnat best bang 4 the buck, Boxster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 08:12 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
PK

here is link and picture of the rims and tire condition:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=96599

I brought the tires brand new and used them for two day of track sessions this year, each day of track equals to roughly 1 hrs and 20mins of track time. total used on the tires are 2hrs and 40mins.

They are in great shape, you can still see Azenis imprint on the center of the center of the tire threads. Still got around 90-92% thread left.

If you want to see more detail pictures of the tires, forward me your email. And Yet, I sold my BMW Z4 3.0 and got the Cayman S.

I'll PM the price for two of them.

Originally Posted by PK2
advatper,

There a little bigger than what every body seems to be running and I could only use 2. You can pm me with a price if you want, also if you can give me an idea what kind of tread is left that would be great.

Did you say BMW & cs in the same paragraph. I had a BMW 3.0cs years ago. Nice car if you did'nt get it wet...rust like _ell...

Thanks

P.K.