Toronto Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 04:19 PM
B4TM4N is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, hows it goin?

I'm a little new here. Anyone in North York area?

-Kelvin

Old 12-21-2007, 05:44 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
north york!!!! finch dufferin area bro!

Old 12-21-2007, 08:44 PM
DeAd-EyE is on a distinguished road
little isreal over here..bathurst and lawrence.
brb..goin for a driveby with ma homies goldberg and finklestein....u gentiles better recognize!

Old 12-21-2007, 08:46 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
647-836-4446 cell
text me soemtime...
this season littel crzy...
work at Prestige toys Ltd
finch and dufferin.....
I have the LP640 in the front window
Coem by tomorrow if you around in the area!!
Dio

Old 12-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Holy crap. You guys ain't too far! I'm close to Bayview + Lawrence area!
I used to pass by Finch + Dufferin area when I went to York University.

Old 12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
b4Tman, i think i've seen you around that area since i spent way too much of my life there

what are you driving these days.

Old 12-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Really?

Well it all depends. In the winter if there's heavy snow, I'll be in a black ML or a blue C230K SC.

If not, then the SLK. Never hurts to go a little sideways.

Well...er...unless you crash of course...

Old 01-22-2008, 12:28 PM
pmdawg is on a distinguished road
Not sure if there's an introduction thread, thought I'd come on and say hello. I have a friend who introduced me to this site. He drives an '03 Z06. I'd consider myself an enthusiast. I've driven a few cars in my lifetime. Due to my Dad's Business back in the day. He's had a dealership in Montreal since I was a wee little one. Right now, I drive a typical Nissan R32, I'd like to make it out to a meet sometime in Spring if you guys don't mind seeing a rice rocket there

Here's a pic of my car:

Old 01-22-2008, 12:41 PM
^ bring it. GT-R's for the win.
are you on the GTRC forum?

Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Will do

I am a member of GTRC, but I do not avidly post there. I only post when I can give some advice, or when I need to buy/sell something. I notice lots of disputes over little things on that board. I know you'd say its the net, but I feel its more then the Net it has to do with immature people as well. GTRC is a mix of quiet older people along with the argumentative (Keyboard Warrior) younger crowd.

Is anyone here going to put their cars in the Performance World Car Show in March?

Last edited by pmdawg; 01-22-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
seen that R32 around...

Old 01-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by pmdawg
Will do

I am a member of GTRC, but I do not avidly post there. I only post when I can give some advice, or when I need to buy/sell something. I notice lots of disputes over little things on that board. I know you'd say its the net, but I feel its more then the Net it has to do with immature people as well. GTRC is a mix of quiet older people along with the argumentative (Keyboard Warrior) younger crowd.

Is anyone here going to put their cars in the Performance World Car Show in March?
lol...tell me about it. my buddy started the GTRC forum (canadian GTR is his username).

as for performance world, if all my parts are here ontime, then yeah i'll prolly go.

i heard performance world and darknights joined toghether to make one big show.......as long as pierre doesn't enter his 993...i'll enter my car in the show category

Old 01-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Omar, im entering my car thru BimmerSport or Fukenricen.... should have last year could have won.. Last years "Exotic Class: Winner was a Stock 996 MK1 CAB with Chrome Turbo Twists I....

http://www.performanceworldcarshow.com/registration.asp

Last edited by Zookie; 01-22-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:59 PM
90% of the shows are all sponsors, as per DarkNights owner Kevin, and that leave the rest for individuals. I've seen Pierre's car at pretty much most shows, and if there's a generalized category for Porsche, its going to be hard for you guys to beat him.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by pmdawg
90% of the shows are all sponsors, as per DarkNights owner Kevin, and that leave the rest for individuals. I've seen Pierre's car at pretty much most shows, and if there's a generalized category for Porsche, its going to be hard for you guys to beat him.
he was'nt there last year and have'nt seen him around in a while...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Toronto Area