Montreal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
MTL downtown, love the girls but HATE those pothole filled roads

Anyone know of a good (read cheap) local place to get some summer tires?
Cheers!

Sid.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:58 AM
beggy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
MTL downtown, love the girls but HATE those pothole filled roads

Anyone know of a good (read cheap) local place to get some summer tires?
Cheers!

Sid.
I do. I am an importer/dealer. have open account with all major tire distributors. PM me and we will see what we can do to help you.

Thierry

Old 05-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by beggy
I do. I am an importer/dealer. have open account with all major tire distributors. PM me and we will see what we can do to help you.

Thierry
Hey thanks Thierry, it was nice meeting ya.
I'll let ya know about getting you to import my next ride .

Cheers!

Sid.

Old 05-27-2011, 04:17 AM
beggy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Hey thanks Thierry, it was nice meeting ya.
I'll let ya know about getting you to import my next ride .

Cheers!

Sid.
My pleasure Sir,
enjoy watching your show

Old 06-05-2011, 12:16 PM
dccustoms is on a distinguished road
Hi tehre.

I`m froma Quebec, but now I live in Chile (south Americo). BTW I`m planning to comeback to quebec this year. Next month I`m traveling to Canada to see what I can do.

See ya

Old 04-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Kdude will become famous soon enoughKdude will become famous soon enough
I'm a Montrealer too....

Willing to share my detailing garage in CDN with fellow Porsche-o-files

Old 04-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Kdude
I'm a Montrealer too....

Willing to share my detailing garage in CDN with fellow Porsche-o-files
First, welcome to 6speed!
Second, do tell more about this "detail garage you'd be willing to share"!
Cheers.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:19 PM
PoloTurbo is on a distinguished road
From Montreal here too
Yes more details on detailing.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:26 AM
@ Syd ... thanks for the warm fuzzy welcome !
@ Syd and Turbo....

Out of my passion for keeping my cars looking pristine. I built my own personal detailing garage.

I own an apartment building in front of the JGH in CDN. I took three stalls in the garage and made it into a deluxe detailing garage.

At first i was just taking care of my DD and my other cars but then my tenants started asking about the washing , detailing for there personal cars. Started a business out of nothing but passion for a detailed car.

Soon the doctors , nurses and admin from the JGH started bringing Mercedes, Porsches, Bentelys and the business begun.... Its all about passion...

I just brought in a 997.2 from Florida on Saturday and want to meet and exchange ideas with guys who know about Porsches. I never had one before so it would be fun for me to meet other guys with similar interests.

Im offering you to use the space free. Just bring your own microfibers and special polishes , waxes etc that you prefer. Or you can see what i have in stock and pick from there. Just pay for the materials... the stock room is full.

I have hot and cold water, with a mixer so you can choose your own temperature of water
You can air dry with Metro blaster or use microfibers
Shop vac for interior
Lots of light both on top and sides so you can see the hidden stuff....
The garage is warm comfortable and close to a second cup.. what more could you ask for !

So boys thats what it is... hopefully the weather will get better and i won't have any trouble with the certification inspections. Hope to have the licence plate in the next few days. If your interested send me a pm and ill give you my co-ordinates.

Regards,
Howard

I took three stalls in the garage , installed lots of lighting top and sides , heated , amazing hoses with hot and cold water with about 100psi right out of the city taps...

Bought all the equipment and

Old 04-22-2012, 08:08 AM
Thierry can you call me. I tried to PM u but I'm not able to send pm's as of yet.

514 912-8946 cell

Email: relst84me@hotmail.com

Regards,
Howard

Old 04-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Kdude
@ Syd ... thanks for the warm fuzzy welcome !
@ Syd and Turbo....

Out of my passion for keeping my cars looking pristine. I built my own personal detailing garage.

I own an apartment building in front of the JGH in CDN. I took three stalls in the garage and made it into a deluxe detailing garage.

At first i was just taking care of my DD and my other cars but then my tenants started asking about the washing , detailing for there personal cars. Started a business out of nothing but passion for a detailed car.

Soon the doctors , nurses and admin from the JGH started bringing Mercedes, Porsches, Bentelys and the business begun.... Its all about passion...

I just brought in a 997.2 from Florida on Saturday and want to meet and exchange ideas with guys who know about Porsches. I never had one before so it would be fun for me to meet other guys with similar interests.

Im offering you to use the space free. Just bring your own microfibers and special polishes , waxes etc that you prefer. Or you can see what i have in stock and pick from there. Just pay for the materials... the stock room is full.

I have hot and cold water, with a mixer so you can choose your own temperature of water
You can air dry with Metro blaster or use microfibers
Shop vac for interior
Lots of light both on top and sides so you can see the hidden stuff....
The garage is warm comfortable and close to a second cup.. what more could you ask for !

So boys thats what it is... hopefully the weather will get better and i won't have any trouble with the certification inspections. Hope to have the licence plate in the next few days. If your interested send me a pm and ill give you my co-ordinates.

Regards,
Howard
Hahaha I almost bought a car wash for personal use myself
Thanks for extending this very gracious offer.

Lot's of folks here compulsive obsessive about their rides (I'm prob the worst )... so I think you're in the right place!
Hope all works out for your new Porsche.

Cheers!

Sid.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by oli996
Who want to make a meet?
I'm in !

If all the stars and the moon line up, and the Game of Thrones is not on the tube

Sure looking forward to it !

Old 06-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
From Montreal also, tech for Aston Martin ..

Old 06-27-2012, 02:26 PM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by irish07
From Montreal also, tech for Aston Martin ..
Another mechanic!!! I guess you work for Decarie Motors?

Old 06-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by big_jay
Yeea!!! Got to love those dirty french chicks!!

From Montreal here too!!
Do those dirty French girls still sport their pit hair and pubes? I like dirty but clean French girls! Lol!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Montreal