You Driving Yet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 07:10 PM
168 will become famous soon enough168 will become famous soon enough
now I am...she's finally home!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 07:20 PM
guod is on a distinguished road
finally cleaned my car the other day. the week+ of rain left a lot of stuff really stuck on it!

Old 05-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm down for a couple of weeks. Improper Moton suspension installation resulted in me having to send a front shock to Performance Shock @ Infineon Raceway in Sonoma CA.

Last edited by Zippy; 05-26-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Zippy
I'm down for a couple of weeks. Improper Moton suspension installation resulted in me having to send a front shock to Performance Shock @ Infineon Raceway in Sonoma CA.
WTF Mike?? Weren't these installed like four years ago?

I was looking forward for going out for a rip with you.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
I've had about 1 full driving season combined with them installed. The shock was installed in such a way that the remote resevoir hose was aligned so it would smash into the lower control arm during left hand turns. All the oil has leaked out of the compromised hose. Unbelievable that I was "fired" from there for not trusting the quality of his employees work. I'm glad to be back at the dealership for service. At least there is some quality control.

Old 05-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Howie!! I wanna see your beast!! let me know when and where!

Old 05-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Sharp
Howie!! I wanna see your beast!! let me know when and where!
Hey Shalil,

Are you back in town? If so, give me a shout next weekend. Would be great to see you.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:50 AM
thebananaman will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Zippy
I'm down for a bit as well. Whitemud manhole cover off under the 66 street overpass, in the shade of the midday sun. 3 other cars and myself got flats, wrecked rims, body damage and maybe suspension / alignment issues.The City claims that it is no their fault, although they had the same issue the day before, and attempted to repair it. They say that they will review it and should have an answer in about 8 weeks. LOL. Any lawyers out there?
PS Mike, I believe that is your 996TT that I saw at Norden ... Good looking ride.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:46 PM
SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !
^^^ Wow that's not pretty...

Old 06-02-2011, 01:56 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
i wrecked my front bumper on the calgary trail whitemud overpass. they were resurfacing the bridge, and a manhole was expose so high up that my bumper hit it. it was night time when this happened so i didnt see it coming. they told me to go back the next day and take a picture, and by the time I did the surface was repaved.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by thebananaman
I'm down for a bit as well. Whitemud manhole cover off under the 66 street overpass, in the shade of the midday sun. 3 other cars and myself got flats, wrecked rims, body damage and maybe suspension / alignment issues.The City claims that it is no their fault, although they had the same issue the day before, and attempted to repair it. They say that they will review it and should have an answer in about 8 weeks. LOL. Any lawyers out there?
PS Mike, I believe that is your 996TT that I saw at Norden ... Good looking ride.

Wow. Sorry to hear about the trauma. That's horrible. Hope it's not too painful to fix. My car is at Norden awaiting the rebuilt shock. Perhaps she'll be ready by the end of next week.