Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

Dice Electronics iPod Integration Kits for Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 06:10 AM
JBONDOx is on a distinguished road
I personally think the Mobridge for the money and features. build quality is superb.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Silver TT is on a distinguished road
I have been using the mObridge unit for about a week now and its very good. Believe it is exactly the same unit as the DICE, in fact I ordered a DICE and it shipped with mObridge stickers and branding all over it. Believe they are the same company or in partnership on the Porsche PCM units.

Anyway, very good unit. Not lighting fast to change artists but other than that I think it works really well. Sound quality is outstanding. Remembers song locations even after turning off the vehicle, etc.

Good overall unit. I considered installing myself but its fairly involved so I just had it done at a local audio shop, charged me 2 hrs of labor and it was well worth it to let it to the professionals.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:49 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the update guys. I have the NavTV Tooki in hand, but it's only bluetooth for phone integration. I was hoping the Mobridge/DICE? would be a better option. Looks like there's good reviews on the Mobridge/DICE?