Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

955 Exhaust Videos - Post Here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Cannoli is on a distinguished road
TT - sound clips and / or video of my Turbo driving away is in the works. Now that the Writer's strike is over, quality productions will be coming!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:05 AM
TT Turbo 22 is on a distinguished road
Haha alright great ! Can't wait to hear/see them !

Old 02-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Fracky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cannoli
Cayenne Turbo Tubi Exhaust System

I like this one ... sounds very throaty.
Wow! That sounds awesome. I'm also brand new to this forum & was thrilled when I found this site. Where can you purchase the Tubi unit?

Old 02-22-2008, 11:31 AM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Here is my old setup..... AWE Straight Pipes with Fabspeed 2ndry cat-bypass......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVzwks-WEU

In a snowy parking lot.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMfW9y2bpfU
I have the Fabspeed cat-back installed now along with the Fabspeed 2ndry cat-bypass

Its snowing here today so Im going to get some more video shortly!!!!

Last edited by CayenneTurbo77; 02-22-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
You mention the AWE straight pipes as your "old" setup...what do you have now? How loud was it inside the car? It really sounds aggressive and I like it the best so far.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Fracky
Wow! That sounds awesome. I'm also brand new to this forum & was thrilled when I found this site. Where can you purchase the Tubi unit?

Here you go ... Tubi USA

Old 02-22-2008, 12:21 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Griza
You mention the AWE straight pipes as your "old" setup...what do you have now? How loud was it inside the car? It really sounds aggressive and I like it the best so far.
I went from stock to the Fabspeed cat-back and bypass pipes in 04

Went from fabspeed setup to the AWE Straight piped setup (thanks to habitat) in 07 (with the fabspeed bypass pipes)

and now I am back to the Fabspeed cat-back and bypass pipes here in 08

The noise from the straight pipes inside the car was pretty loud, but what you would expect with no mufflers..... Outside the car it set off all types of car alarms and snapped alot of necks on busy streets.....

I do however have a ton of dynomat in my car so that cuts out a lot of outside noise......

It was my favorite setup, but I was losing power with all the other mods.....so it had to go for now....

Old 02-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
How do you like the Fabspeed setup? Are you happy with the sound?

Old 02-24-2008, 08:02 PM
copasetic222 is on a distinguished road
What price ranges do these various systems run?

Old 02-24-2008, 08:07 PM
TT Turbo 22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by copasetic222
What price ranges do these various systems run?
From the few that I have looked into for my TT, most with just the exhaust so not including the tips, are around Mid $2,000 and Up

Old 02-25-2008, 12:54 AM
mrwireless is on a distinguished road
Cabin Noise

Can anyone with modified exhaust chime in on this?

Is the exhaust pretty loud to wear you can hear it in the cabin, lets say at highway speeds? I really want to go with the tubi or cargraphic full exhaust because i love the sound but i am not looking for anything over the top loud. Any recommendations?

Old 02-25-2008, 01:02 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
mr wireless,

not at all i dont think its too loud, but you can definatley here the exhausts when you step on it. Try hearing the fabspeed, I think they have a video test inside the car.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by mrwireless
Can anyone with modified exhaust chime in on this?

Is the exhaust pretty loud to wear you can hear it in the cabin, lets say at highway speeds? I really want to go with the tubi or cargraphic full exhaust because i love the sound but i am not looking for anything over the top loud. Any recommendations?
Well, since I am "up-the-street" from you, we should meet sometime so you can sample the idle, exterior and interior sounds of my RUF system. Heck, have you ever moonlighted as a Grip/Cameraman? I need to create a recording of the int/ext sounds - you could man the camcorder. PM me if you are interested.

BTW, the RUF system does not have any cabin resonance, regardless of engine speed.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
edited, cannoli here is the link that works for my video http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6...f6c232fadb.htm

this is a great thread; i shrunk the pic's down and just looked at the desktop of my turbo.

MM - sounds amazing -

Old 02-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
CT77 - another amazing video and sound link.

what they who never see snow know not what they miss!

thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 955 Exhaust Videos - Post Here