Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

PetFrogs new mate arrived today! (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 04:34 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Damn that looks awesome bro....thanks again man, we really appreciate it

You shouldn't notice any ride difference, since the tires are the same sidewall profile and OE (285/35) just 1" larger.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 04-14-2008, 04:34 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
great looking truck, Fred. I have to say though, I still love the wheels it came with!

Old 04-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great, good job. Question.., when you turn on the alarm does your car automatically drop to loading level. And if so, how? Is it something offered on the new Cayennes or do you have to change something in the menu screen?

Thanks!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Seattle996
Car looks great, good job. Question.., when you turn on the alarm does your car automatically drop to loading level. And if so, how? Is it something offered on the new Cayennes or do you have to change something in the menu screen?

Thanks!
This is a function of the TechArt lowering module for the 08-up models only...the 04-06 Cayennes with the TechArt module will not have this feature.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 04-14-2008, 11:39 PM
SoCal955 is on a distinguished road
Looks really good!

Old 04-15-2008, 03:36 AM
ammo_collector is on a distinguished road
You're information in regards to the TechArt module loading level feature when locking is incorrect.

I have an 04' with the TechArt lowering module. If you have the height setting at one below normal and lock the car, the lowering module automatically lowers to loading level.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
I typically like most of the mods you do Fred, but those wheels imo look horrible. The GTS is beautiful but those wheels ruin it. The stockers are much better. I guess I just don't like Techart wheels at all.

Old 04-15-2008, 03:57 PM
eurospek is on a distinguished road
Love the color, but call me weird, I preferred the stockers over the Techarts.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:04 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
A couple responses to the new wheels.

1. you guys should know by now I ain't a stock guy
2. can't please everyone, but I love the techarts. As long as I put what I wanted, that's all that matters But then again, I'm happy for a couple months before I find a new set
3. Stock ones are cool, but got really dirty from the brake dust. TechArts are simple and very easy to clean!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
looks great use it in good health

Old 04-15-2008, 04:26 PM
cayenned has a spectacular aura aboutcayenned has a spectacular aura about
how about painting the stock ones in the same color you did to the techart?
or maybe rinspeed couple of months down the line?

Still looks way hot though

Old 04-16-2008, 01:19 AM
ammo_collector is on a distinguished road
Switch to Hawk HPS pads - 5% of the OEM dust.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:52 PM
meatnpotatoz is on a distinguished road
looks good but I think those rinespeeds in Lees avatar look much better.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:15 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
matte black wheels ftw.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:05 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
Great color on this puppy! enjoy it Fredo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PetFrogs new mate arrived today! (pics)