Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone dealt with this company: MS Road & Race

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 01:26 PM
03LX470 is on a distinguished road
Anyone dealt with this company: MS Road & Race

I saw some Cayenne accessories by this company on Ebay.

Decided to buy 2 items and asked them to set up a BuyItNow auction for me for both items together. They instead just sent me a PayPal link for both items & an invoice via email. Since they had 3000+ feedbacks and member since 1999, I trusted them and sent the payment.

I asked them for a tracking number which took them almost 48 hours since supposedly being shipped. When I checked the tracking number it was for a shipment already delivered in June to Japan! I figured they made a mistake with the number and asked for clarification.

I am not getting any straight answers from them. I have specifically asked for an explanation of the situation instead of their usual one liner answers. They promised to give the explanation today but I dont have it yet in my inbox.

Now Im really starting to feel like Ive been taken for a ride.

Curious if anyone's heard of them or dealt with them. I was very excited about these items and wanted fast delivery so I failed to insist on purchase through Ebay to have some recourse.

This could all be a geniune mistake from their side but they are not even making the effort to clarify / rectify.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
dun know. good luck. call them directly if you can. email till you get a response.
don't wiat on them.

if they are that busy, you take the lead.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:06 PM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
Call them. It's better.
I dealt with them before. Call in an order, got the part. Had a problem with the part and returned. The return the money thru paypal. Even that I had a problem with the part, they worked it out to make me happy. Call them. They are not that great with emails.
joel

Old 11-16-2008, 07:47 AM
03LX470 is on a distinguished road
They responded to my email and attached:

1. a statement from the post office employee saying that they have shipped a packaged to my city but the post office does not have an explanation for why the tracking number is wrong

2. a receipt from the post office for a shipping a package to my city

What I found strange was that I ordered a front turbo grill (4 pieces) and interior wood kit (18 pieces)....how can all this weight only 10 lbs? Thats the weight mentioned on the receipt and the shipping charge on the receipt is half of what the company has charged me.

They said I should receive it but Im not keeping my hopes high. The whole situation is very strange.

If the package doesnt show up is there any recourse through Paypal?