Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Mansory (formerly Rinspeed) Xtreme aerokit for 2008-up Cayenne now available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 02:24 PM
porsche.tay is on a distinguished road
The original

Is it still possible to but the rear of the original rinspeed design?,i dont like the new rear by mansory.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porsche.tay
Is it still possible to but the rear of the original rinspeed design?,i dont like the new rear by mansory.
No, sorry those are not available any longer

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-26-2011, 12:56 AM
abumhmd is on a distinguished road
2007 turbo s

Hey,
Would the kit fit the 2007 turbo s
And what would it cost,
How's the driving going to be with the big wheels and the 35mm lower ride, is it still comfortable

Old 02-26-2011, 05:47 AM
loveivs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by abumhmd
Hey,
Would the kit fit the 2007 turbo s
And what would it cost,
How's the driving going to be with the big wheels and the 35mm lower ride, is it still comfortable
Bigger wheels means less comfy to me

Old 02-26-2011, 07:30 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I kinda like the hood
I just think it is all a bit overdone(especially the price!!) and tacky...

Last edited by pepper09tt; 02-26-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, talk about thread resurrection!!!

Yes we should be able to order this kit still. I will confirm with Germany on Sunday night.

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 02-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
Wow, talk about thread resurrection!!!

Yes we should be able to order this kit still. I will confirm with Germany on Sunday night.
Check PM, Peter.

Just curious, Why Germany. Isnt Mansory a swiss company ?

Old 02-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by loveivs
Check PM, Peter.

Just curious, Why Germany. Isnt Mansory a swiss company ?
OK will do!

Negative - Mansory is German. They acquired the Porsche tuning division from Rinspeed, which is a Swiss company. Mansory still associates the Swiss flag with the Porsche tuning line but it is definitely a German company.

There really isn't much difference though, since Rinspeed is from the German-speaking portion of Switzerland anyways...

Old 02-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
OK will do!

Negative - Mansory is German. They acquired the Porsche tuning division from Rinspeed, which is a Swiss company. Mansory still associates the Swiss flag with the Porsche tuning line but it is definitely a German company.

There really isn't much difference though, since Rinspeed is from the German-speaking portion of Switzerland anyways...
Thank for correction !

Old 07-21-2017, 11:22 AM
anthony86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exhaust Tip for rear diffuser

Dear

I have Porsche Cayenne 957 2008, I have purchased new front and rear Mansory Diffuser for my car. But supplier didn't have exhaust tip. Could u let me know the link or where could I find it .

Thanks
Originally Posted by Wheel Experts
Hey guys,

Just got word that the Mansory/Rinspeed Xtreme kit for the 2008-up Cayennes are now available.

The fender flares are now optional, so you can now get the front or rear bumpers separately w/o doing the whole widebody.

The roof wing is available in both GFK and Carbon fiber, and also the lower front splitter (middle section at bottom of front bumper) and rear diffuser are also available in optional carbon fiber. The sideskirts have optional lights that illuminate the ground when a door is opened (like the Brabus MBZ cars do).

For fitment of the front bumper to V6 and S models, you will need to purchase the front running lamp from the Porsche dealership - the light is re-used on the GTS and Turbo/Turbo S models. The exhaust tips are included in the rear bumper.

If anyone has any questions about the kit, please let us know. Thanks!

Old 07-21-2017, 11:45 AM
anthony86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear

I have purchased this rear and front Mansory diffuser, But supplier didn't give me exhaust tip. So could u let me know how can I find it, Thanks