Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2009 PDCC technical problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
2009 PDCC technical problems

a friend has a new 2009 turbo S with the standard PDCC and it is acting up with the air suspension - keeps setting off the air pump and takes a while to stop.

as well it seems to make a lot of noises in slow turns. i know there was a problem when i had PDCC on my 2008 turbo - lots of people had the same clunking noise issue when you turned in parking lots and went over speed bumps etc - sold my turbo so fast it didn't really bug me.

anyway - the dealer is saying that the 2009 PDCC and Air has a problem that was apparently fixed in 2010. said i would post a thread to see if anyone else has had issues.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:33 PM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
a friend has a new 2009 turbo S with the standard PDCC and it is acting up with the air suspension - keeps setting off the air pump and takes a while to stop.

as well it seems to make a lot of noises in slow turns. i know there was a problem when i had PDCC on my 2008 turbo - lots of people had the same clunking noise issue when you turned in parking lots and went over speed bumps etc - sold my turbo so fast it didn't really bug me.

anyway - the dealer is saying that the 2009 PDCC and Air has a problem that was apparently fixed in 2010. said i would post a thread to see if anyone else has had issues.
My 2010 Transsyberia is currently in the shop to fix problems with the Air Suspension (almost continuous compressor running when the car is cold and alkl kinds of attempts to level, relevel and relevel); and it does have PDCC. A phone call today said they remapped the software, and they think it has fixed the problem; but they want to keep it one more day to be sure.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
dutch - that air suspension issue is the same problem but your Trans is a 2010? our dealer was saying unique to 2009 so maybe not so unique.

haven't sen anything else about this here or rennl;ist though so maybe it is pretty rare.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:53 AM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
dutch - that air suspension issue is the same problem but your Trans is a 2010? our dealer was saying unique to 2009 so maybe not so unique.

haven't sen anything else about this here or rennl;ist though so maybe it is pretty rare.
Dealer call yesterday to say the the recalibration/remapping did not fix it; and they think it's the check valve at the compressor. They've ordered the part and will replace it. Hopefully, that's it. They've had the car for four days so far. I hope to get it back today.