Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Check out the Muliti Media kit from Tecchart.

Old 07-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Check out the Muliti Media kit from Techart.

Eric. your daughter eamiled me and asked me to talk you into it!!

Also I think these are the 22" I blew up the pics thats why there blurry..

Last edited by Kevin M; 07-14-2003 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:53 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is on a distinguished road
Kevin,

Why don't I just give you my credit card and you could buy the mods for me! Actually, this wouldn't work - 3 kids, need 3 screens. If not, they'd fight over who sits on the outside!

Eric

Old 07-14-2003, 12:56 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
I already have your Platinum card memorized too
Im sure they will have the center NAV screen connected to the DVD as well.. so the center child won't be left out.... Shall I place the order for you

Old 07-15-2003, 09:47 AM
loliver is on a distinguished road
Do you know if these are available yet? They show on Techart's website but there is no link to info that I could find

Old 07-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Modaholic
Check with http://www.bydesignautomotive.com/ They can get all Techart parts. It usually takes a good 2 months for it to hit the states after Techart puts it on there site...