Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne GTS Red Calipers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 07:29 AM
cayenne s is on a distinguished road
Cayenne GTS Red Calipers

Does anyone know here if the cayenne GTS red calipers will fit the 2007 Cayenne S? I do not want to paint them. i want to buy the real red calipers. Any porsche technical guy in the forum? Thank you.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
GTS are sme as the s brake - just pained.

i wish they had put on the turbo break but Porsche are tight with their wallets.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:59 AM
cayenne s is on a distinguished road
That's what i know too. but the dealer told me you have to order a lot of things and not just the calipers.. don't want to believe this. has anyone done the conversion personally? thank you.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:01 AM
canberk will become famous soon enough
replacing stock S calipers with gts calipers will cost you at least $4k.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Road Runner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cayenne s
Does anyone know here if the cayenne GETS red calipers will fit the 2007 Cayenne S? I do not want to paint them. i want to buy the real red calipers. Any Porsche technical guy in the forum? Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also like the red look.
I was thinking of painting my calipers red with new decals, in the Spring.
Why are you against doing this? Did you discover any pitfalls?
My only guess is that the paint wouldn't last, and that the sticker would just peel of over time leaving a mess.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
GTS are sme as the s brake - just pained.

i wish they had put on the turbo break but Porsche are tight with their wallets.
When did the change the brakes on the TT, they have always been the same brake for S & TT, only difference is powder coated red.

There is nothing else needed other then the actual brake calipers, the easiest solution is have them removed by a professional shop or dealer, send them out for powder coating and then have them installed. There use to be guys that specialized in this on the board, they even had core's so you didn't have down time I believe.