Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

w00tMOBILE in the USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 06:55 PM
willy_jo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Just got this email from my dealer:

"Hope you are doing well and enjoyed the holidays! Your Cayenne has arrived at the Port of Brunswick in Georgia. Typically our cars are shipped into San Diego but your Cayenne went to Brunswick, I have had other Cayenne's shipped into Brunswick recently. I believe we should be able to deliver your in the third week of January. If you are financing I can email you a credit application"
That's excellent news Woot!! I am sure you will flood us with your thoughts/impressions, pictures etc etc once you get it.. can't wait! Very excited... the wait for my pepper is going to be much easier now .. really enjoy and value your contributions

Old 01-19-2011, 03:37 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
w00tMOBILE has just landed this morning at the dealership. Sales manager says it looks stunning and he also openly states that I am absolutely craaaazy to have optioned it out the way I have. This is their first JBM ext and E/C interior combo. Can't wait for Sunday which is the earliest I can go and pick her up. Thank you for all the support and positive comments guys. I luv ya all.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Aperture776 is on a distinguished road
Congrats w00t. Please tease us still waiting for our Porsche with a lot of pics.

About how long did it take from build completion to your dealer?

Old 01-19-2011, 03:47 PM
ccexxp1 is on a distinguished road
Congrats...you have been so patient...can't wait to see your pics. Drive in best of health, and many happy motoring days ahead! That is a long option list...enjoy them all.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:55 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Order date 9/21/10, build date 12/3/10 ... so 4 months since order. She better be worth it. BTW, you won't be disappointed with w00tMOBILE's introduction to this section of 6speed.

Old 01-19-2011, 04:54 PM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
Order date 9/21/10, build date 12/3/10 ... so 4 months since order. She better be worth it. BTW, you won't be disappointed with w00tMOBILE's introduction to this section of 6speed.
I seriously think our orders were shipmates and then were transported to San Diego together. I, too, ordered at the end of Sept, build was scheduled for 12/3, but was completed 11/29. The interesting thing is that mine just arrived at the dealership in LA today as well. SD -> LA is much closer than SD -> Pac NW. Delivery to LA must have been held up somewhere...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Old 01-19-2011, 05:09 PM
slw23, yes without a doubt they were shipmates. So are you driving up to L.A this weekend to pick it up ?

Old 01-19-2011, 05:26 PM
slw23, yes without a doubt they were shipmates. So are you driving up to L.A this weekend to pick it up ?
No, been going back and forth too much as of late, opted for delivery out of pure laziness. Assuming all goes well, the truck is scheduled for pick up on Fri with a Sat delivery... the weekend can't come too soon!

A one way flight for both the wifey and I is less than the $375 delivery charge, but it's def more convenient this way...

Old 01-19-2011, 05:41 PM
C'mon slw, what better way to break in your Cayenne and take some pics on the mojave desert enroute to showcase your beauty to the waiters here. Just kidding. Are you planning on clear-bra ? I am having the dealer install my 18 inch tire/wheel/TPMS set up tomorrow and not touch anything other than what has to be removed for the PDI. I will wash, clay bar and wax the car once I drive it back home and then having one of the best clear-bra installers in the PNW (he has done all my cars) do the front of the vehicle next week. Even for the drive back I am wrapping the front with http://www.buyroadwrap.com/ to offer some protection from the elements this time of the year.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Ha! We've purchased our last 3 cars from LA dealers and drove them all back (Vegas dealers just won't work with you the same way given the captive market and lack of competing dealers). Probably would have done it this time around as well, but we've taken 5 road trips in a 2 month span, decided to pay for convenience.

Not sure on the clear bra. I have no experience with it outside of reading about it. I recently saw few used cars on lots that had a clear bra (bmw and lexus), and it really didn't look good. Granted, they probably weren't maintained well, but it was very visible. You could definitely it was protecting the paint! I also saw some new cars that had it installed, you couldn't even tell it's there unless you looked really close.

First thing will be changing out the side markers and finding a good tint shop before the Vegas heat kicks in.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:25 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I put down a 10% deposit on a 2011 CTT and will be trading in my 997tts for a Pepper with(tourist delivery) pick-up in Leipzig
I hear they take MUCH better care of you than in Zuffenhausen
I also opted for Jet Black metallic (on Black,as i like how it makes the aluminum stand out in a dynamic way!)
Other acronymical(astronomical you could say )options:PDCC,PTV,PCCB,LCA
as well as a panoramic roof....

Old 01-19-2011, 07:56 PM
canberk will become famous soon enough
that's a car with almost all the options. but it brings up the question of "why not turbo?" to me. You'd get most of the options standard in turbo, with an added bonus of 100 horses

Old 01-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Pepper I am so excited for you. European delivery "they say" is a once in a lifetime experience and is well worth it. Great job on pulling it off.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Wow.
I'm so close as well....
Post tons of HD pics and many write-ups on every aspect...

Old 01-19-2011, 09:30 PM
You betcha ... Remind me what's your build date. BTW, your ex-18 winter wheel/tire set up just went into my 2011 a few hrs ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: w00tMOBILE in the USA