Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Free Oil 5qts

Old 04-18-2011, 01:11 PM
FastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Free Oil 5qts

Just saw this posted over at my other favorite forum NASIOC. Seems like a good deal considering it will cut our do-it-yourself oil change bill in half. Anyone daring enough to pour this stuff in your Porsche?

http://www.getg.com/campaigns/reques...=cad110407&s=1

Old 04-18-2011, 03:37 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I'd not try...

Old 04-19-2011, 12:30 AM
spinny02 is on a distinguished road
We have used similar "BIO-OILs" on many different applications on our ultra deepwater drilling rigs.... its CRAP. We have had numerous issues and lost warranties costing us hundreds of thousands in repairs.

In most cases we have switched back to the manufacture recommended lubricants. As a company we are still under on going evaluations of the product. We still use some on low use items to comply with our ISO 14001 goals . We try to be GREEN when we can, even at much higher cost.

I WOULD NOT PUT MY PORSCHE IS THE SAME ROOM WITH THIS STUFF.

Last edited by spinny02; 04-19-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:42 AM
millerronald is on a distinguished road
I won't give it a thought

Old 04-19-2011, 05:29 AM
FastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud of
I actually may try this in my '83 944 considering it just sits in the garage and gets started every now and then. I definitely wouldn't put it in my Cayenne or my WRX.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by spinny02
We have used similar "BIO-OILs" on many different applications on our ultra deepwater drilling rigs.... its CRAP. We have had numerous issues and lost warranties costing us hundreds of thousands in repairs.

In most cases we have switched back to the manufacture recommended lubricants. As a company we are still under on going evaluations of the product. We still use some on low use items to comply with our ISO 14001 goals . We try to be GREEN when we can, even at much higher cost.

I WOULD NOT PUT MY PORSCHE IS THE SAME ROOM WITH THIS STUFF.
Hey Spinny, are you gonna be at OTC this year? We are showing off our Intelligent Drilling System. How about yall?

Old 04-19-2011, 08:43 AM
canberk will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FastHackem
I actually may try this in my '83 944 considering it just sits in the garage and gets started every now and then. I definitely wouldn't put it in my Cayenne or my WRX.
i think your '83 944 would be a lot more sensitive when it comes to oil as it's already a dead engine. i would just not try it until porsche starts shipping its cars with bio oils from factory

Old 04-19-2011, 08:34 PM
spinny02 is on a distinguished road
I am sure we will have a booth. I should be able to make it out for a day of adventure and see whats new.

I will stop by your booth.

Originally Posted by FastHackem
Hey Spinny, are you gonna be at OTC this year? We are showing off our Intelligent Drilling System. How about yall?

Last edited by spinny02; 04-20-2011 at 03:40 AM.