Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Blond in Red Corvette VS. The utility vehicle!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Wink Blond in Red Corvette VS. The utility vehicle!!

Let me paint you the picture here....

We have this bedroom that we have been meaning to fix up for guests. So last night we found ourselves at IKEA buying an entire bedroom full of stuff.

-king bed, 2 night stands, dresser, curtains, bedding, ect. ALL packed into and on my CTT (you would be amazed at what you can do with a Yakima rack)

Needless to say, the CTT was PACKED!!

On the drive home I found myself sitting at a red light on a normally busy 55mph street. It's Sunday night and there was only one other cars in site.....a red convertible Corvette coming up fast behind us!

I reach up to the dash and casually push the "PSM" button to "off" as I watch the Corvette approach. My girlfriend say "hmmm.....what are you doing?". I looked back at here with the evil, yet playful grin of a little kid and said "nuttin"

The little red Corvette pulls up next to us at the light. To my surprise it's a hot little blond chick! I'm thinking....." awww......she won't want to play" But......then she looks at me, winks, smiles and pins it as the light turns green

Of course I could not resist giving a little chase!.....

It was a short chase! She had me to the far side of the intersection and then I had full spool and started to run away from the vette!

I let off just short of the speed limit and let her catch up. Gave her a short smile and wink in reply to her original taunt! She then gave us a BIG SMILE and a thumbs up as she drove off!

(the rest of the night was not nearly as much fun as I went home to assemble an entire bedroom of IKEA furniture)

Last edited by Cole; 08-22-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:43 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
LOL.... good story. I like the last part... the rest of the night was not nearly as fun...

Old 08-22-2011, 04:09 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Chasing a hot chick in a vette with a truck full of ikea furniture all while your girl is sitting next to you. Dude - I know they use formaldehyde in press-board, but you def need to be careful with how much you snort!

Old 08-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Haha....Jeska thought it was pretty funny too!

Old 08-23-2011, 09:38 AM
lbredefe is infamous around these parts
this was good. I dont have a CTT rather a CS but it has annihilated a good amount of sportscars out there. I feel it truly comes alive on the highway. 3rd at 55mph and 4th at 75-85 mph and it completely screams. esp if you let it set in that gear for a few seconds before squeezing on it. turning psm off at launch is a good thrill and one to definitely shrink some manlihoods in the opposing coupes. not that I make it my mission to do this of course. dring an 84k car is enough for me. dont always have to flex it's 385 german horses to make the point... know what i mean?

Old 08-23-2011, 08:02 PM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Great story, feel your pain, just built an Ikea bed last weekend

Old 08-24-2011, 09:30 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Great story /thumbsup