Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Custom tuning for 955 CTT (as opposed to "generic" flash)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 01:12 PM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
Custom tuning for 955 CTT (as opposed to "generic" flash)

Is anyone aware of a tuner who is able to datalog and provide a custom tune for the 955 CTT? I am in the process of finishing my custom methanol injection kit with the assistance of one of the foremost meth injection experts in the country, Julio from Alkycontrol, but I have a feeling I am going to need a tune to really optimize the performance from the added octane. The car is currently running the ECT600 flash from EVOMS intended for the CTTS, so I'm sure the cooling and increased octane of the meth will provide some benefit without tuning; however, with adding the meth comes extra fuel that should ideally be accounted for in the tune.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
I see you are in FL steve mason can tune your car. Shoot me a pm if you want details.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:04 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PianoProdigy
Is anyone aware of a tuner who is able to datalog and provide a custom tune for the 955 CTT? I am in the process of finishing my custom methanol injection kit with the assistance of one of the foremost meth injection experts in the country, Julio from Alkycontrol, but I have a feeling I am going to need a tune to really optimize the performance from the added octane. The car is currently running the ECT600 flash from EVOMS intended for the CTTS, so I'm sure the cooling and increased octane of the meth will provide some benefit without tuning; however, with adding the meth comes extra fuel that should ideally be accounted for in the tune.
How do you like your primary cat delete? Did you the CEL's come on after you installed them? Getting some soon and want to know since my tune will come after I get the primary delete pipes installed.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 AM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
Eurocharged can - mine is custom.