Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

very disappointed with DCTMS, worst way of treating customers...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 PM
khairo82 is on a distinguished road
very disappointed with DCTMS, worst way of treating customers...

i ordered and paid for my steering wheel 4 months ago, untill now i havnt received it yet,. and i keep sending emails, either no reply or the same answer,.. still waiting on the steering wheel cause its being made in europe..
i think if i made an order of a new cayenne i wouldve got the car by now..
any ideas on what to do?? thanks guys..

Old 10-13-2012, 04:06 AM
Esther78 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected things happen even for the best company, but 4 months to make a steering wheel???
I ordered from them in the past without any problem but it was a stock steering wheel.
Hopefully your thread will make them react ...
Good luck

Old 10-13-2012, 04:47 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
pretty sure they are part of sonic motorsport in mt view, ca

why not give them a call? they have a great reputation as far as i have heard. i am sure they will rectify this.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:26 PM
i hope that they do, its not right how they are dealing with the situation..

Old 10-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by khairo82
i ordered and paid for my steering wheel 4 months ago, untill now i havnt received it yet,. and i keep sending emails, either no reply or the same answer,.. still waiting on the steering wheel cause its being made in europe..
i think if i made an order of a new cayenne i wouldve got the car by now..
any ideas on what to do?? thanks guys..
If you want to bring the case here, we have to explain to the 6speedonline.com members what's going on
you hide some facts and just state half of the story here
1) First of all, you want a steering wheel found from ebay, which is NOT our listing, we sort it out from our source and placed the order. So this steering wheel is NOT our regular production wheels, we just help you buy from other vendor
2) after we found this vendor not reliable, I offered you FULL REFUND 2 months ago, you didn't want it. Please confirm this is TURE since I have e-mail in file
3) I explained to you again and again, this is not our production wheel, so progress is NOT under our control, you called I pick up the phone and explained to you
4) I keep on offering you full refund or choose our production wheel, you have not decided yet

We work very hard to keep our reputation so please make things clear to a forum community

Regards

Ivan

Old 10-18-2012, 11:59 PM
its all good my bad, but u never mentioned that another vendor is gooing to do the job..
miss understanding..