Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cannot open rear glass with button on driver door

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 12:59 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Cannot open rear glass with button on driver door

Recently I noticed I was not able to open the rear glass with the door button, or with the remote, or even with the button under the wiper arm.
After some searching, I figured that it was the actuator inside the hatch door.
Replaced it, and now I noticed that I can open the glass with remote button, or with button under the wiper arm, however, I still cannot open the rear glass with the button on the driver door.
I made sure to put in all the connections needed (2 connectors from what I remember).

Help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Old 11-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Bigbuzuki will become famous soon enough
The door button does not open the rear window, it unlocks the rear lid only.

Refer to page 176-177 of the owners manual.

Old 11-26-2016, 05:49 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Im gonna have to take a peek at that page. I could have swirn i used the button to open the glass not entire rear door.
lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.