Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

A hard to beleive story!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 04:22 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
wow man... so close to my apt!!! I'm in W602 hehehe!! I park my car in p3 ^^ nice to meet you

but my bro's gf's car is parked in the basement ^^ I saw your car a couple times ^^

Old 12-07-2003, 05:49 PM
BostonRocket will become famous soon enough
Zeo,

Most likely it was me. I hung with Abdulla a lot before he left. That white M5 is not me, but I know who that is. I live at Thomas Graves. I am the Silver M5 with the SSR GT3 wheels.

BTW, you know TC right? I have seen your car pull out of River Court a few times. I'll honk next time I see you.

-Chris

Old 12-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
hehe thats good..... everyone in cambridge is in this forum

Old 12-07-2003, 07:45 PM
Zeo
Zeo is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by BostonRocket
Zeo,

Most likely it was me. I hung with Abdulla a lot before he left. That white M5 is not me, but I know who that is. I live at Thomas Graves. I am the Silver M5 with the SSR GT3 wheels.

BTW, you know TC right? I have seen your car pull out of River Court a few times. I'll honk next time I see you.

-Chris
yeah i went to TC's place for detailing and an oil change. I know he goes to thomas graves a lot too. I used to always be ther (red tbird at the time). Are your rims black? Abdulla's M5 is ridiculous hehe. Faster then his lambo which is already insane as it is. Great to see that not only are we all in cambridge but like 3 blocks away

there is also a girl in a c4s in river court
black one too

Old 12-07-2003, 08:26 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
I used to park my TT at Thomas Graves too causde I would never let valet at Museum touch my 03TTafter they crashed the whole side of my 01!!

Old 12-07-2003, 08:33 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Damn - I am home sick now
I need a job in Boston....any hokkups at Bain & Company LOL
BTW Chris - welcome to 6speed - ushould check out who the top 10 posters here are...

Old 12-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Ray M is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally posted by Zeo
there is also a girl in a c4s in river court
black one too
The girl with the Black C4S lives at Cronin's.......

Old 12-07-2003, 09:09 PM
I'll beat all of you; there is a girl who drives a black 993 C4S in my building!

Zeo,

That REALLY loud t-bird was you?

Nope, my rims are just standard painted silver. but that dows give me some ideas. Maybe next spring, i'll throw on some new wheels. Maybe a new car at that!

Mansour,

Very interesting about the top 10 posters man! Come back here already. I worry about your car!

Ray,

How come I never see you around? Let me wash my car in your building; my car can't take the miles going to TC's so much! I'll buy you lunch.

-Chris

Old 12-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Zeo
I'll beat all of you; there is a girl who drives a black 993 C4S in my building!

Zeo,

That REALLY loud t-bird was you?

Nope, my rims are just standard painted silver. but that dows give me some ideas. Maybe next spring, i'll throw on some new wheels. Maybe a new car at that!

Mansour,

Very interesting about the top 10 posters man! Come back here already. I worry about your car!

Ray,

How come I never see you around? Let me wash my car in your building; my car can't take the miles going to TC's so much! I'll buy you lunch.

-Chris
yeah that loud tbird was me but with borlas and no catylitic converters, it still doesnt sound anything like the vette stock. I think black rims look awesome on silver and yellow cars, TC hates black rims lol. I actually love the drive to TC's place. Had an awesome time last time thanx to his dad. more then i bargained for

Ray- corinn's? where's that? I see a black C4S in the esplanade guest parking which i think is her too. I remember when i say your 996, the first thing i noticed was the C4S front lip it actually look nicer then stock 996tt one.

Since you guys all are in the area, have you guys ever noticed the red 996 carrera in the esplanade? the guy has a red 2000 carrera with the new style headlights, GT2 front bumper, GT3 rear spoiler, 996TT rear bumper, 996TT side intake panels, black turbo rims and painted calipers yellow....the car is...well um unique i guess.

DEETZ- there is a silver 996TT parked next to your car aswell right?

Old 12-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Yeah, TC doesn't like unique looking things. I hope he doesn't read this. Have you taken the backroads to TC's? Next time you go, let me know; i'll take it with you.

I have seen that red 996 with the turbo look. The last thing I heard about him was that he is getting a GT2 wing. I once told him he had a ncie car at a light and I was being honest. He gave me the finger. So I had to show him what my car could do.

Cronin's Landing is in Waltham, off of Moody Street a.k.a Townie Newbury Street. Ooops.

-Chris

Old 12-07-2003, 11:35 PM
Zeo-

Glad you like my C4S lip spoiler. When I bought it I preferred the look, but I am now considering switching back to the Turbo variant in the Spring. There is no question it scrapes FAR less than the original however.

Chris-

You are more than welcome, give me a call or PM.......

Meanwhile, while cars have been getting stuck on Rogers Street every 5 minutes all day long, I followed a silver C4 Cab down it this morning as it performed flawlessly on 18" summer tires.....

Impressive!

Old 12-07-2003, 11:50 PM
I once told him he had a ncie car at a light and I was being honest. He gave me the finger. So I had to show him what my car could do.
LOL Chris that is absolutely hillarious! Mansour and I went back and forth about this fine machine a couple weeks ago, it makes for good conversation!!

Old 12-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Zeo
Originally posted by Ray M
LOL Chris that is absolutely hillarious! Mansour and I went back and forth about this fine machine a couple weeks ago, it makes for good conversation!!
owner is a nice guy but the car is just....well i am trying to be as nice as i can with the remarks but i just say it is unique. Wish i had my 996tt here in boston. i always wondered how it performs in the snow. Z06 is fun in the snow until i get stuck then i regret it but oh well still fun.

there seems to be a silver 5 series stuck in the snow next to esplanade right now.....is that you chris? 2:09 a.m

Last edited by Zeo; 12-08-2003 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Zeo
LMAO....jamy, did you do that to the door in river court??? thats a strong garage door to even break. Shows how strong the cayennes are

Old 12-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Ray,

You had to see Babson today; Knight was an ice rink. Got stuck there TOO!

Zeo,

That was me!!! I just got stuck in the snow!! ****'s better start ploughing!! How come everywhere in Mass, they have funds to plough except rich Cambridge? I am so bitter, I can't even get into my own complex right now.

One of you needs to help me!!!

-Chris

Last edited by BostonRocket; 12-08-2003 at 12:33 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A hard to beleive story!