Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Coolant pipe recall? 06 cayenne turbo S.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 10:34 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Coolant pipe recall? 06 cayenne turbo S.

Had a buyer call up to see if a coolant pipe recall had been completed on my car. I wasnt aware of a recall. I called champion, my local dealer, and was told there was a class action lawsuit where people that had paid to have it done were reimbursed, but no "recall" existed. Just wondering if anyone had any other concrete details on this issue. Also, is there a way to confirm if the repair has been previously performed on my car? Thanks.

-J

Old 07-14-2018, 03:12 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Haven't been in the 955/957 forums for long? Dunno why - but it no longer seems to be a sticky. There are probably about 500 posts on the subject. Since it doesn't fall easily to hand here, I'll point you to: https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...pipes-a-z.html

That's pretty authoritative. If you want to know the outcome - go to the end of the thread. If your pipes haven't been done - they should be - but Porsche will not help you out now since it's now well past time to make a claim under the class-action settlement.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:10 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deilenberger
Haven't been in the 955/957 forums for long? Dunno why - but it no longer seems to be a sticky. There are probably about 500 posts on the subject. Since it doesn't fall easily to hand here, I'll point you to: https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...pipes-a-z.html

That's pretty authoritative. If you want to know the outcome - go to the end of the thread. If your pipes haven't been done - they should be - but Porsche will not help you out now since it's now well past time to make a claim under the class-action settlement.
Thank you , Don!!