Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Evo/milltek vs Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 11:31 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Evo/milltek vs Fabspeed

I am ordering an exhaust tomorrow and want to know which one would be the better buy. I will do the exhaust and cat bypass pipes. Which exhaust is louder and deeper. If anyone could chime in I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:30 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Fabspeed, heard it and seen it. One of Sharky's customer has them, has the real deep sound and the quality is top notch... Havent seen anyone with the milltek, maybe you want to be the first

Old 02-15-2006, 02:17 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
I have the Fabspeed bypass pipes....and actually the first Fabspeed cat-back exhaust ever installed ......I couldnt have asked for anything better!!! The sound is unforgettable when outside the car and yet it still sounds elegant with all the windows up!! Very noticable power gains also.......Not to mention installation is very very easy....i had Fabspeed install it on my 04 CTT, than another local Porsche tuner in Philly remove and re-install from the 04 to 05 CTT...with no problems at all!! After this weekend i should have a video up....i will make sure to include all the exhaust tones!!

Old 02-16-2006, 06:15 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
I spoke to the shop today and they stressed that all though the two were awesome exhausts that the Fabspeed was a better quality(build wise) and would recommend it. Thanks for the replies guys. I ended up ordering the Fabspeed bypass pipes and exhaust! Can't wait to hear it. I will try to upload some sound clips

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.