Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Some pictures of My Cayenne S around Kuwait

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 06:30 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Some pictures of My Cayenne S around Kuwait

Hey guys, I just got some good pictures of my Cayenne S.
Btw the weather was 46 degrees celsius

As you can see I have painted the stock 20" Sport designs, because I had a bad experience with my 22" Dvinci carismas that I got were vibrating like hell,
Other Mods are Chromed S emblem, BMC airfilter, Catbypass pipes, Fabspeed Muffler and Digi-tec ecu upgrade and also Silver Hood crests.

Attached Images    
Old 06-06-2006, 09:09 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
wow! that is hot.
both temp and the car.

Mohamed,
Do you get your stuff shipped from usa or do u get it locally?

Old 06-06-2006, 10:47 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Fabspeed-Usa,
Chromed S emblem, Silver hood crest- Eric@bumperplugs
BMC airfilters, catbypasspipes-Carnewal-Europe
Digi-Tec ecu upgrade- Kuwait
Painted wheels- Kuwait , Painted in a garage

Old 06-06-2006, 11:27 AM
kooser is on a distinguished road
Nice MeanMachine...
Hoodcrest, wheels, etc..

Bad vibration issues - that sucks!
I am sure that you had them Hunter road force balanced and went through other troubleshooting before backing down to 20's right?

Not all 22's -wheel and tire setups- act the same. The Cayenne seems to be a sensitive beast when it comes to this.

What did the hood crest and install run you? The install is a pain.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:44 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
my 22s have no issues.
i love the car with the 22s.
however, when i picked up the car, i could definately tell that the 22s made the car a bit slower. the Techarts are anchor.

raja

Old 06-06-2006, 12:58 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
nice work o take care of any aother Z71 . Hope to see more clear pic's I really like it

Old 06-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by kooser
Nice MeanMachine...
Hoodcrest, wheels, etc..

Bad vibration issues - that sucks!
I am sure that you had them Hunter road force balanced and went through other troubleshooting before backing down to 20's right?

Not all 22's -wheel and tire setups- act the same. The Cayenne seems to be a sensitive beast when it comes to this.

What did the hood crest and install run you? The install is a pain.
Kooser, The problem with the cayenne is that When you want to install the hoodcrest you need to remove the front bumper, So When I took my cayenne so that they can install my aftermarket muffler:I told the Installertto install the Hoodcrest once for $130 and they accepted. I dropped my Cs 9 at night and got it installed and ready to go at 11 o'clock

Old 06-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
nice work o take care of any aother Z71 . Hope to see more clear pic's I really like it
Thanks Hajji.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
GoldenPEPPA is on a distinguished road
It's so hot yout camera even takes blurry pics, lol...

Looks like San Diego.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:47 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Great choice on all the mods! Your car looks awesome!!

Old 06-06-2006, 05:25 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good Mean!!! best weather to drive a Cayenne

Old 06-06-2006, 06:54 PM
trozenhorse is on a distinguished road
the cayenne is very sensitive however i will bet it was the tires, i had contis and they balanced them 5 times and changed all 4 twice before they gave up and put the michelins on.....they have a special patent on their tire assmbly, they assemble the tires in 2 pieces not 4 like most others.....22 on hot on the cayenne.....real hot, enjoy!

Old 06-06-2006, 09:06 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Mabrook mabrook, looks very clean!

Old 06-07-2006, 02:01 AM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Love the truck and the all black look. You need to post more pics.

Old 06-07-2006, 01:40 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Sweet car Mohammed!!
You did a great job...post more pics of your beast

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pictures of My Cayenne S around Kuwait