Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Nothing But Regrets... No Resale Value...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 12:48 PM
BobbySpeed is infamous around these partsBobbySpeed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jumper5836
Well its hard to sell a way over priced piece of crap to people. The type of buyer that you need to find would have to be really stupid, lots of stupid people out there but not many who have lots of money.
You should be banned for posting a comment and attitude like that. Keeping it to yourself or telling a friend in person is one thing, but to post it here is yet another. Very rude, to say the least!

Old 02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
jumper5836 has a spectacular aura aboutjumper5836 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BobbySpeed
You should be banned for posting a comment and attitude like that. Keeping it to yourself or telling a friend in person is one thing, but to post it here is yet another. Very rude, to say the least!
Truth hurts. Oh well, get use to it.

If you want to take it out on me, then fine. Hope it makes you feel better. But it's not my fault that resale value is crappy.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
I don't agree with the comments he made but banning is not necessary. This is an open forum and its just his opinion he shared. There are worst things he could have done like show naked pictures of his Cayenne. Now that would have been ban worthy.

Byron

Old 02-16-2007, 01:20 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
So when you bought your Cayenne you were a really stupid person, who was trying to tell the world you have lots of money to waste? Or your rule only applies to every Cayenne owner except you?
that's what i was thinking

Old 02-16-2007, 01:21 PM
BobbySpeed is infamous around these partsBobbySpeed is infamous around these parts
Truth hurts. Oh well, get use to it.

If you want to take it out on me, then fine. Hope it makes you feel better. But it's not my fault that resale value is crappy.
Yes, sometimes the truth does hurt, but nobody likes their nose rubbed in it. This is the Cayenne forum, and coming here and making the posts you did with the wording you chose was rude. A simple, "it's too bad they don't hold their value" would have been on-point and respectful. I personally am not trying to "tell the world (I) have lots of money to waste." I bought my Cayenne because it fit my needs, not because I am "really stupid."

I personally felt like my intelligence was being attacked, along with my co-members of this forum.

Last edited by BobbySpeed; 02-16-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
He doesnt have to be banned..
Just stating his comments dont make sense, since he owns both..
and a normal or what he call realistic person..would think the same of him
especially having both C4S and Cayenne S..

Old 02-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
I know with every car I have bought I have lost money. Its part of car ownership and its life. I think jumper just did not color his words correctly. Just my 2cents.

Byron

Old 02-16-2007, 02:52 PM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
You guys must all be kidding because if you drive a Porsche or for that matter almost any other car you are driving a depreciating asset. If you think differently then you Sir are an idiot.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Well its hard to sell a way over priced piece of crap to people. The type of buyer that you need to find would have to be really stupid, lots of stupid people out there but not many who have lots of money.
Another intelligent addition to the 6 speed community I see, this is a truly brilliant statement, next time keep it to yourself no need for this here.

Old 02-16-2007, 04:16 PM
BD 997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ConcreteRon
You guys must all be kidding because if you drive a Porsche or for that matter almost any other car you are driving a depreciating asset. If you think differently then you Sir are an idiot.
not if your driving an ENZO... value only up up up

Old 02-16-2007, 04:18 PM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
Well at least I didn't say all cars.....you sure have me there.

Old 02-16-2007, 04:19 PM
However, as I think about it if you really drive it.....probably have the same problem

Old 02-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Turbo955 is infamous around these parts
When I posted this I was merely venting and now this.. Wow! Anyway, The best offer I've had is $42,000 on my '04 CTT. My Cayenne is in pristine condition but the miles are in the high 50's. I owe in the high 50's on this truck so I'm headed to a local Mercedes dealership tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can get on a '03 CL55... I saw the CL for $42,000 and wanna make the swap.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:32 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbo955
When I posted this I was merely venting and now this.. Wow! Anyway, The best offer I've had is $42,000 on my '04 CTT. My Cayenne is in pristine condition but the miles are in the high 50's. I owe in the high 50's on this truck so I'm headed to a local Mercedes dealership tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can get on a '03 CL55... I saw the CL for $42,000 and wanna make the swap.

Your fault for not mentioning the mileage ..dammit!!!

Old 02-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Alex911s
He doesnt have to be banned..
But a self-imposed ban would be a nice gift to us all since this was his entrance into this community. Not a welcomed beginning from my standpoint if this is how he is going to continue.
That's all I'll say on the subject.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nothing But Regrets... No Resale Value...