Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2011 Cayenne S Invoice Anomoly PlS HELP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 03:23 PM
ronl will become famous soon enoughronl will become famous soon enough
2011 Cayenne S Invoice Anomoly PlS HELP

Premium Plus Package includes 14 way which is a $1335 stand alone. 18 ways stand alone come in at $1815 a spread of $480. At first the CA agreed the upgrade was the spread but the Porsche pro forma in the mail comes in at the full $1815. Now he wants me to order everything standalone.

Also, can't get confirmation that RS Spyders made it into order or not. I read here that order changes were accepted until 3 days before build- correct? Or is car closed to changes the instant you sign up?

I read here too that the sport seat pricing anomoly was somehow worked out whatever that means but did not find thread on search.

Help, Please. Does Porsche just not have it together on the order process?

Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
In short not as much as I'd like.

When I ordered I was told I had until a week or so before build to change, BUT then 2 weeks after my picking of options and deposit 1.5 months) before build date, IT WAS LOCKED.
At this time I had the wrong
Color picked , tartufo, and no ceramics.

They had to call in a FAVOR to the region manager to get my order changed.

In the end it was all good, but very fuzzy process. I work by dates not generalizations.....

Good luck!!!! I know what your experiencing completely.!.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:42 PM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
From what I've experienced with my order and from reading others, you don't pay the difference or spread, you pay the full amount for the item in addition to the package. I think it's been pretty consistent across the board, I haven't read about any exceptions in the past few months.

My order wasn't locked for close to 30 days or so, but once it was, no changes were accepted, even though the build date was a month out. I expect that changes are locked well before 3 days of the build date.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:48 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
slw23 is totally right. I know the entire process very well and he could not have posted it any better. Jace is a regular customer at his place and has ordered several Cayennes ... don't expect any such FAVORS.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:40 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
if you add anything on top of a package you pay full price.. big downside..

if u want 18 ways, go to the next package with them maybe and might be a better deal?

for example, the package with front heated seats.. if u want rear u have to pay for front again and then rear.