Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

SportDesign Package, yes or no?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 08:56 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
I think the lower paint definetly makes it look lower to the ground but my height was set on the second lowest not loading.

I'll post more pics this weekend after I get her washed again. Let me know of you want anything in particular.

Old 02-17-2012, 04:39 AM
vitaman will become famous soon enough
C4S: Is there a difference in Clearance with Kit and without? Do you have any issues with tall curbs or sharp turns while going up steep hills?

Old 02-17-2012, 01:33 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vitaman
C4S: Is there a difference in Clearance with Kit and without? Do you have any issues with tall curbs or sharp turns while going up steep hills?
I wonder that too.
Really looking forward to see a few more pics, thanks.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:03 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
the sport kit definitely makes the car look lower but i doubt it really is much lower in the front or rear. i haven't had to drive the CS anywhere that has steeps hills and probably never will but can't see it being a problem unless you are going off roading. here are some more pics from today and hopefully they help with your final decision:

Old 02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I love the new painted lower sport design.
Looks like my old GTS.

I'd get it added on my CTT of it's an aftermarket option.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:39 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Thanks C4S, great pics. I am ticking the SD Pkg box.

Jace, Check Suncoast, they have it in stock.

Old 02-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by galion
Thanks C4S, great pics. I am ticking the SD Pkg box.

Jace, Check Suncoast, they have it in stock.
good to know. might be something I will check into when I get bored with how it looks now. or by then maybe I will just get the new turbo s, optioned the way my CTT is now.

only time will tell.

Old 02-20-2012, 04:13 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Not bad, but not my cup of tea. I like my standard white no SD package turbo. Had the wings of the mirrors painted to match. No roof rails, black window trim and tinted windows. To me, the black/unpainted edges give a nice contrast.

To each his own and can't go wrong on ANY Cayenne or Cayenne Turbo!

What other options? Interior colour?

J

Old 02-20-2012, 05:13 PM
I agreed that the unpainted black trim gives a nice contrast, but since I am replacing my sand white S with the new white Turbo, this time I want a different and "fresher" look, note that the new GTS is very likely to have the SD package as standard (Like Panamera).

My interior will be expresso natural leather, and I have ticked almost all the option boxes, from Burmester to PDCC, PTV plus, etc.
Only thing left that comes to my mind is PCCB and Pano Roof, not sure if it will offer adecuate heat insulation.

Last edited by galion; 02-20-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Get them both.
Pano will give nice feel and also be a "non-issue" with cold.
Promise

Old 02-20-2012, 05:42 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
I agree with Jace. Get PCCB and Pano. I have had a 2011 without PCCB and my 2012 now with. I will never get a car that has PCCB as an option without it again. I like them that much.

The pano is great. Even during the summer with 90-100 degree heat, near 100% humidity, I never had an issue with the heat and pano roof. Burmester is a MUST! It is easily my favorite addition, besides compass, to my 2012.

Also, I am a fan of the Cognac/Espresso, but all Espresso would be awesome. Was gonna do a GT silver/Espresso 991 but stuck with my California.

J

Old 05-02-2012, 03:11 PM
tomFordtOronto is on a distinguished road
That looks very hot ....

Old 10-16-2013, 04:10 AM
boxs1 is on a distinguished road
Do someone Know the Parts Number for the SportsDesign package The Wheel Arch side skirts and front the Rear low lip .
thank you in advance

Old 10-16-2013, 05:00 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I like techart front lip a lot

http://bd-motor.com/page.php?action=pview&id=268

Old 10-16-2013, 04:24 PM
kechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to behold
maybe just me, but I wouldn't even consider cayenne if it didn't come with that, it just looks too plain without the painted part (perhaps that's why GTS is my fav version)

I'll be ordering the SD with the diesel in white. so no, it is not too much white, IMO it's the only one that looks good =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SportDesign Package, yes or no?