Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Please advise.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
cayguy0521 is on a distinguished road
Please advise.

I bought 2011 CS in couple years ago and I customized and order it. I am not sure that it is common happens to other Cayenne owners, but I found some minor problems so far. First of all, I am having problem with trim dislocated for interior. I know it's been three years now, but I put in service so many times to repair problems. Since I do have warranty and it did not cost any fee, I can just fix it when it has problems. But, I am really disappointing about how Porsche can make this minor errors such as interior trim dislocated in multiple places. I complained with Porsche, but they told me to contact with dealership. Should I complain to the dealership? Any Cayenne owners have this issue? and is there any way to claim this problem?
Please advise. Thank you

Old 03-11-2014, 05:33 PM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Just like any car, all you can do is take it in. Getting upset about how you think Porsche should have done things is only going to aggravate you (not agreeing or disagreeing with you, just pointing out the reality).

Your experience with PCNA is pretty common. It has to be extreme before they'll talk to you (and your dealer not having an answer isn't a problem in their opinion...).

Best of luck.

Old 03-11-2014, 06:21 PM
dyim will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cayguy0521
I bought 2011 CS in couple years ago and I customized and order it. I am not sure that it is common happens to other Cayenne owners, but I found some minor problems so far. First of all, I am having problem with trim dislocated for interior. I know it's been three years now, but I put in service so many times to repair problems. Since I do have warranty and it did not cost any fee, I can just fix it when it has problems. But, I am really disappointing about how Porsche can make this minor errors such as interior trim dislocated in multiple places. I complained with Porsche, but they told me to contact with dealership. Should I complain to the dealership? Any Cayenne owners have this issue? and is there any way to claim this problem?
Please advise. Thank you
What exactly are the problems? Pics?

Get dealer to fix it especially before your warranty runs out. If they can't, then move up the chain.

Old 03-11-2014, 06:30 PM
kechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to beholdkechang is a splendid one to behold
what has the dealer done to remedy the problem? did you get all new trims ?

I think I will only contact Porsche directly if dealer replies saying this can't be fixed which is an unacceptable reply