Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Little help from a GTS/TT owner

Old 03-15-2014, 08:05 AM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Little help from a GTS/TT owner

I need a little help from a GTS or CTT owner that is willing to get their fingers dirty and pull a part off.

Can some pull off the front trim in the engine bay (the one that covers the rad) and get a pic of the under side (specifically the leading edge)?

I recently had the bumper swap done and while looking at how I might be able to replace the leaky signal bar without taking the whole bumper off I found that that trim piece isn't laying as flush as I think it used to. When I looked into it I noticed some tabs near the front edge that don't appear to have no slots in the bumper itself.

Just trying to see if there is another part I need to replace.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:36 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Hey gnat. I have some time this morning to try that. I will give you a PM also to see if you are around.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:10 AM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Thanks for the help man. The pics were great and I appreciate it.

Definitely the same part. I'll have to pull mine off again and see why it's not laying flush.

Thanks

Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
My pleasure. Got the cover back on with no problems.