Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Lowering with Durametric possible?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 03:21 PM
crffl is a jewel in the roughcrffl is a jewel in the roughcrffl is a jewel in the rough
Lowering with Durametric possible?

Is it possible to lower a 958 with air suspension approx. 20mm via the Durametric Professional tool? I know this can be done on a 955/957 but haven't seen any chatter in regards to this procedure on a 958.

Old 02-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
In my research, i couldn't find anyone who was able to, however i have a friend with the tool and we are going to take a look and see if we can. I will let you know what i find out.

Old 09-16-2017, 09:33 AM
Ray_S is on a distinguished road
Any update on this? I want to lower my V8 Diesel to GTS specs...

(for unknown reasons it failed with a PIWIS, communication issues, so I'm hoping on Durametric. According to their webpage, 958 coding is NOT supported - I wonder why..)

Old 10-04-2017, 10:08 AM
LAwR is on a distinguished road
No, it can`t be done with Durametric. It can only read fault codes on 958 and do service reset. No programing/coding

I bought lowering links for wheels sensors. Didn`t put them up yet. Best and cheapest solution for lowering the car.

Old 10-04-2017, 07:16 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
There is a menu function on the iCarScan for suspension calibration - which I believe uses the instructions from the factory service manual (involving values, where to measure suspension height, etc). I have not tried doing it. I have no interest in trying. If someone near NJ-USA wants to try it out - I have the tool and the factory manual. It would require you visiting me.

Old 10-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Ray_S is on a distinguished road
ok, at least I can confirm that Durametric does not support coding for 958 models, too bad.

NJ is across the pond, so iCarScan not an option for me.

I guess I'll also go the HW way and get some adjustable links for 50 bucks.. I just want to get to GTS ride height and look.. especially since I already got rid of the chrome part of the hatch and replaced it with the black GTS part, costs around 60-70 bucks only..

Old 12-11-2022, 09:27 PM
St_Zig is an unknown quantity at this point
OBD2 blue tooth

Has anyone done this with OBD2 via Bluetooth is the software available on android?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.