Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

What tuner or custom dyno tune?

Old 11-02-2017, 05:50 PM
rlhornbeck is on a distinguished road
What tuner or custom dyno tune?

Looking to get my 2011 CTT ecu tuned. Anyone have options on what to do? Seen GIAC, Fabspeed, EVOMS, but don't know anything about them or seen any reviews of them on 958's.

Have secondary bypass pipes installed but don't plan to do any more upgrades. (for now)

Old 11-03-2017, 06:55 PM
rlhornbeck is on a distinguished road
Looking some more there is a big difference in price between the three. Fabspeed being the least expensive followed by EVOMS and finally GIAC.

GIAC you have to remove the ECU and send it off, EVOMS and Fabspeed have handheld tuners and don't require sending ECU off.

GIAC has reviews from a while ago but nothing recent. Still cant find any reviews of the EVOMS or Fabspeed.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
We offer a MyGenius Handheld Device that connects via your OBDII Port - no need to pull your ECU! Very easy process that nets significant gains on the 958 Turbo/Turbo S.

You're looking at an additional +99whp/140ft-lbs at 3,700 RPM and +86whp/105ft-lbs of peak power when paired with our Secondary Catbypass Pipes - safe and reliable power along with night and day driveability improvements (better throttle response, a more linear powerband). All of our tunes were developed on our in-house Dynojet.

Click the link below for more info:

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-958-...peed-ecu-tune/

Please feel free to PM me for forum pricing

- Alec

958Turbo

MyGenius

Old 11-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Dguth is a glorious beacon of lightDguth is a glorious beacon of lightDguth is a glorious beacon of lightDguth is a glorious beacon of lightDguth is a glorious beacon of lightDguth is a glorious beacon of light
How come there's nothing out there for the cayenne s or gts group (958.2 2015+ years)? Macan turbo which has the same twin turbo 3.6 V6 has a tuning support but I can't find anything for my 2015 Cayenne S.

I would think there would be a market for this. Anyone else have insight?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.