Cayenne
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vorsteiner's Newest Creation the Vorsteiner V-CT Cayenne!!!! (Studio Shoot!!!!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Corey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to beholdCorey@WB is a splendid one to behold
Vorsteiner's Newest Creation the Vorsteiner V-CT Cayenne!!!! (Studio Shoot!!!!)

The much anticipated V-CT Vorsteiner Cayenne is officially released and we are taking orders as we speak!

I have personally seen this kit in person and the fit and finish is incredible.

Contact for pricing and order information!

The V-CT Cayenne consist of the following parts,

Two different front Spoiler Versions one just like the original option on the render with the visible carbon fiber section and one which will be fully paintable version like the studio shots below.

Cayenne V-CT
• Front Spoiler Full Replacement with integrated brake cooling ducting (2 versions: Full Paintable | Full Optical CF)
• Side Skirt Panels Replacement Carbon Fiber Full Optical
• Rear Diffuser Add-On Carbon Fiber Full Optical

Original Render...

Actual Completed kit

Corey@wheelsboutique.com
TOP WORLDWIDE DEALER FOR HRE / Adv1/ Volk Racing/ Champion/ SpeedArt/ TechArt/D2Forged/ Vorsteiner/ Wald/ Brembo/Eibach & More
Old 07-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Roller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to behold
I think Vorsteiner dropped the ball not making a replacement roof spoiler.
The OEM item can be easily improved upon. A smooth rear spoiler in full carbon would clean up the lines nicely.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
That looks great and really clean.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:46 PM
s4treg is on a distinguished road
The rear diffuser is pretty intense. I really like the new side skirts, and front. You guys always make quality stuff, much luck with sales.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:30 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
I love the wheels !!!

Old 07-12-2012, 05:45 PM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
I am not a big fan of the Cayenne and I doubt that diffuser is doing a lot of good, but I like the look of that kit! Well done.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
i like the CF inserts on the front bumper. nice!