Porsche Macan Spied Testing at the Grand Canyon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Porsche Macan Spied Testing at the Grand Canyon

It looks like the all new Porsche Macan is going to be released really soon at the LA Auto Show in late November 2013. Taking a day trip up to the Grand Canyon yesterday, we came across this pack of test mules in formation with their support vehicles (Audi Q7 and Q5) as leader and follower. They were approximately 2 cars ahead of us and then turned left into the Grand Canyon airport where I was not able to make the turn in time. Circling back, we found them but they were already covered up. After cruising around the Grand Canyon, we were leaving the park and they were coming in. I was able to grab my phone and grab 1 shot of the live beast. They were all black with exposed headlights and taillights. Always cool to see test cars out and about.
Several years ago on a drive to Payson, Arizona, we spotted 4 all black Panamera's testing in the hot desert climate. Way before that in 2006 on our way up to Salt Lake City for the 2006 Gumball 3000, we came across 2 Porsche 997 GT3 testing in Flagstaff. Anyways, here are some snaps I was able to grab from the Panamera Turbo I was driving!

Attached Images