Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Service reminder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 09:54 PM
joeadzz is on a distinguished road
Service reminder

Does anyone know how to reset the 3000 mile service light on an 04 cayenne so it won't come back every 500 miles or so? Please help! I did an oil change last time it showed up now every 5-600 miles its coming back. Thanks

Old 12-26-2014, 03:06 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by joeadzz
Does anyone know how to reset the 3000 mile service light on an 04 cayenne so it won't come back every 500 miles or so? Please help! I did an oil change last time it showed up now every 5-600 miles its coming back. Thanks

I am not sure about doing through the menu, but I do know you can do it with a Durametric cable. I was just reading up and ran across that section.

Old 12-26-2014, 10:51 AM
SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !
Can't do it without durametric/PIWIS/similar tool from what I understand.

Old 12-31-2014, 08:23 PM
vettefan8 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joeadzz
Actually I believe that you are able to reset the oil change reminder (but only on 03's and 04's). With the car turned off, Hold down the odometer button and then turn the key to the "on" position while still holding the odometer button down. A message will pop up on the display about resetting it, then you simply push in the reset button that is located on your wiper arm/joystick.