Cayenne
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 06:39 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP)

Picking up my 3rd new Cayenne V6 next week. In the past, I never thought that the Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP) was worth it but my dealer is quoting me $1,175 for the 3 year. Sounds pretty good since I'm usually at about $400 for a regular try early service from my dealer. What am I missing? Anything not covered in the 3 year, besides wear items like brakes, etc, that make this not worth it? What has everyone been doing? Is this actually worth it?

The 4 year almost doubles in price.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:48 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
I'm usually pretty cynical about these deals knowing that the dealer is more interested in making money than offering a "good" deal to the consumer. I avoid prepaid maintenance deals especially if you're going to finance your purchase.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:48 PM
richie996 will become famous soon enoughrichie996 will become famous soon enough
Considering the price of annual maintenance ($3-500/yr, depending on your area), it works out pretty well. Chances are that their hourly rate for maintenance is NOT going down, so locking in the maintenance for 3 years is not a bad idea. They will basically stick to all the normal maintenance items listed in the manual (oil, filters, etc).

I chose to do this for my wife's Q7 and I'm always happy to see that my annual maintenance invoice comes out to $0.00 because I pre-paid. I can't remember, but I think it was $800 for 4-years for the Audi..

Old 01-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
If you happen to explore the different items on the various plans and want to get the parts in those maintenance kits yourself, we can help lessen the blow of the financial hit for them.

Take care.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook