head light

Old 07-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Alx5 is on a distinguished road
head light

I have 2004 Cayenne turbo that needs a new head light. I checked ebay and found there are halogen and xenon head light. How do I know what type that I have? thanks for your help.

ALX5.

Old 07-07-2017, 08:18 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
By the color of the light. Halogen will be a "warm" colored beam. HID-xenon will be a bright white color. You could also look on the back of the headlight assembly for a ballast unit (needed on the HID lights) and the associated High-Voltage Warning sticker.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:28 AM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
HID/xenon will also self level when you turn them on. You'll see them dip then rise.

Old 11-15-2017, 03:21 PM
G_A
G_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of lightG_A is a glorious beacon of light
just compare pictures on ebay and your car. HID = lens, halogen means reflector. air suspension cause automatic headlight leveling with halogen also.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.