Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lowering links

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:25 AM
Ohhyeah is an unknown quantity at this point
Lowering links

I have a 2008 porsche cayenne gts and installed lowering links. Instructions shows to adjust the rods to be longer so it should be lower. Now my truck is so high I can fit myself btw the wheel wells. I' tthinking it' ieither I have to adjust the link to be shorter or maybe the position on the rods are on the wrong position?

Old 11-22-2017, 06:43 AM
richie996 will become famous soon enoughrichie996 will become famous soon enough
That's high indeed. I would check with the manufacturer of the kit you used to see what you need to adjust, but I would agree some type of adjustment is needed.

I used a TechArt lowering-module on my 09GTS, much simpler install and I can always pull the module out and sell it when I'm moving on. I picked it up used so cost was less then MSRP and it was plug-n-play with no visit to the dealer and no need for pulling any wrenches out.

Old 11-28-2017, 04:10 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
you definately installed them wrong somehow. when you snapped the link back on, was the sensor in the same spot. im guessing, its rotated the other way.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:47 AM
westsiderkg is on a distinguished road
Go techart.

links suck!!!

Old 04-13-2018, 07:54 AM
CT05POR is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks to me you left the ignition on and the car has tried to self-level itself.
I had a garage install my lowering links they created a hot rod look which they could not fix!
in the end, I used VSCS software to recalibrate the air suspension and at the same time lowered it some more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.