Boulder meet and ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:42 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
I'd be in for another cruise. We could even do a downtown cruise in the evening and then dinner.

I plan on hitting Bandimere one of these upcoming wednesday nights for whomever would like to do some runs.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:48 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
LOL, still waiting for the downtown cruise- :-)

I should have parts this week and together by then- cant wait to drive.

Anyone interested in a Karting day at Centennial?

Old 09-16-2008, 08:59 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
I kinda want to go to Bandimere and see what the Lambo will run. I know it will be disappointing a bit up here at altitude, but was hoping to take it and the Quattro up (Audi should be on the road this week...then have a few thousand of break-in before i can run it) but not sure how much longer the strip is open.

Id be down for a drive though. The 20th I'm going to this: (below) - I know Clay would love to have any of you guys show up. I think Aaron is coming up in the Vette.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
So what about Bandimere next Wednesday night. Not this week but the following week....

Old 09-16-2008, 01:14 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
When do they close? not sure if i can have the UrQ broken in enough by then to actually take it up and run it.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:22 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
I'll probably go to watch, but wont have my go faster parts until early next week.

Anyone have any experience with these Kustom Kar Audio guys?

Old 09-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by deepblue
I'll probably go to watch, but wont have my go faster parts until early next week.

Anyone have any experience with these Kustom Kar Audio guys?
I have known the owner for years. He worked on my S4, couple of my older audis, and our M Roadster. Always solid work, and the more exotic stuff I had seen them doing was always top notch (like lights and motorization and crap like that). I think he won some awards a while back, but dont think they are active in that kind of scene any more.
I am wanting him to do the radar and laser protection in the G, but they are a small shop and I need that stuff in like yesterday...so based on timing, probably going to have it 'installed' (possibly even clay can get me in), and then later 'integrated'. So that at least i can hault or slow down my getting yanked by the po po.
Hard to find someone trustworthy that knows how to do that type of stuff it seems.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
I'd be interested in getting to know folks on a downtown cruise followed by dinner.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I had a Nav head unit and removed it for another one that is closer emulation to my daily driver. it was integrated into my ECM package (music muted upon alarm). I dont have any experience with car audio installs. Should be easy for them, just want a very quality and oem appearing install. harder then it seems I guess. I was going to use the locals that did my ecm stuff, that was mostly wires, very little cosmetic.

Can they do a CF trim around the head unit?

You're spot on with finding someone that has quality and is trustworthy.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
I had a Nav head unit and removed it for another one that is closer emulation to my daily driver. it was integrated into my ECM package (music muted upon alarm). I dont have any experience with car audio installs. Should be easy for them, just want a very quality and oem appearing install. harder then it seems I guess. I was going to use the locals that did my ecm stuff, that was mostly wires, very little cosmetic.

Definitely worth pinging him. I have seen some good custy style, oem'ish looking work he has done.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
I kinda want to go to Bandimere and see what the Lambo will run. I know it will be disappointing a bit up here at altitude, but was hoping to take it and the Quattro up (Audi should be on the road this week...then have a few thousand of break-in before i can run it) but not sure how much longer the strip is open.

Id be down for a drive though. The 20th I'm going to this: (below) - I know Clay would love to have any of you guys show up. I think Aaron is coming up in the Vette.

I'm still in.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try to come if I get my car back this week

Old 09-16-2008, 05:17 PM

Looks like i'm on the schedule for him do the radar detector/laser jammer install next week (provided i dont get arrested and impounded before then) as long as my UrQ is on the road. Should be a good example if you want to check it when its done. having 2 blinder m25's installed (front and back) and a bel sti-r...also a backup camera and possibly a new touch screen head unit, cause the dial and buttons on the audi gear is kinda a reach with the layout of that ****pit.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
Whats up with your car?

Old 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
Still in CA?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Boulder meet and ride