2/27/10 Denver Euro GTG

Old 02-23-2010, 10:52 AM
TranceAddict is on a distinguished road
2/27/10 Denver Euro GTG

Side Note: While this is a Euro event, we encourage all to attend but please respect the event and park all others (Imports/Domestics) separate from the Euros. Thanks!

"...To the north side, AWAY!"

The second large Denver GTG of 2010 will be on
Saturday, February 27th, 2010 @ 1:00pm

Splitz Bowling
10685 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CO 80020

Directions:
* Follow I-25 to Boulder Turnpike (US36).
* Boulder Turnpike to Church Ranch Road (104th)
* head east on 104th to Westminster Blvd.
* head north on Westminster Blvd to the parking lot behind Rock Bottom Brewery

Park on the northeast corner of the lot... There will be a ton of space available, we should not have a problem at all.

Tentative Schedule:
* meet up @ 1:00pm
* converse / mingle till ~3:30pm or so
* people who are interested in grabbing a early dinner will coordinate locations
* leave for early dinner location (sefl-picked) around 4:00pm

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
People usually arrive and meet and greet; enjoying the weather and good company.
Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

[Public Service Annoucement]

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS; Thanks!

* Want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in area.
To avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the area, people WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.

[/end PSA]

-----> Other 2010 Monthly GTG Events: <-----
* Sunday, January 31st - Hampden + I-25
* Saturday, February 27th - HY-36 + Church Ranch Road
* Sunday, March 28th - Araphoe Crossings
* Saturday, April 24th - Downtown Golden
* Sunday, May 30th - Loveland (Centerra)
* Saturday, June 26th - Tipsy's Liquor (C470 + Bowles)
* Sunday, July 25th - Castle Rock
* Saturday, August 28th - Littleton
* Sunday, September 26th - HY-36 + Church Ranch Road
* Saturday, October 23rd - Hampden + I-25
* Sunday, November 21st - Northglenn Marketplace
* Saturday, December 18th - TBA (taking suggestions)

Last edited by TranceAddict; 02-23-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:13 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Holy crap! Who can pass this up? There is a plethora of positive messages in this.

Seriously, you might not get allot of response in a normally enthusiastic group with this...might work in other groups, but not so much here. Take it whats its worth.

<quote>

PLEASE
come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

* Want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in area.

To avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the area, people WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.

</quote>

Old 02-24-2010, 10:15 PM
TranceAddict is on a distinguished road
It's not my meet. We get many enthusiasts representing many different makes and models at these meets. We had well over 100 cars in attendance last month. When the weather warms up and the roads clear up, the hosts usually plan drives following the regular meet. It's usually very fun, relaxed and diverse every month.

I think the reason for the messages regarding the reckless driving is due to the fact that they want to keep this going year after year without being kicked out for one person's shinanigans in a parking lot. Once we are on the drives though it's fair game and there really aren't any restrictions.