Porsche audio installer in Denver?

Old 11-29-2010, 12:57 PM
howardm50 is on a distinguished road
Porsche audio installer in Denver?

I purchased a Dension Gateway unit (for connecting an iPod, etc.) for my 996 ... can anyone recommend a good audio tech in the Denver area with experience with 996/MOST -- better yet with Dension installs?

Thanks in advance!
Howard

Old 11-30-2010, 02:48 PM
RisingAgainst is on a distinguished road
Check out a Car Toys, they're popular here, and I've utilized two separate ones, both with outstanding service.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:48 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by howardm50
I purchased a Dension Gateway unit (for connecting an iPod, etc.) for my 996 ... can anyone recommend a good audio tech in the Denver area with experience with 996/MOST -- better yet with Dension installs?

Thanks in advance!
Howard
It's pretty straight forward, as long as you line up the IN/OUT lines correctly with the MOST. Do you have a cd changer? I believe this one installs in place of the changer, and most importantly, make sure you get the dip switches set correctly. I have the same unit in the Cayenne, and love it. I play only USB memory sticks though, and the PCM controls them perfectly.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Club Auto will become famous soon enoughClub Auto will become famous soon enough
I would stick to someone who has extensive experience with Exotic Cars and call Highline Car Audio. They carry Dension and have installed lots of them on all sorts of Porsches.

Call Travis at 720-935-4545. He's a great guy and his lead tech Eric will blow you away with his experience with just about any car.

You might be able to drop off the car at Club Auto and have them install it there depending on what's involved.

Michael Bergren