Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Water spots are driving me nuts!!! Softener ideas?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 11:44 PM
jkb
jkb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by crazy1323
The one with wheels is the one that can go on the wall. You simply remove the stand and the holes are already there.
ok. but it costs more. why should i not buy the right product to begin with?

Old 03-04-2008, 05:59 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jkb
I had the smaller unit and it had the holes predrilled as well so no worries for wall mount use.

Once you use this you will be hooked, I don't care how quick you can dry the car, it's hard to believe you have absolutely no spots or worries when using the CR. I can wash my car at 2PM in the sun of Florida and still have no spots, even on a black car.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jkb
The rolling mount cannot be put on the wall because it has a handle. You'll need the wall mount you originally wanted jkb. I'll have a group buy up today....stay tuned.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:16 AM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
How does it work if you put it on the wall? I assume it'll be inside the garage?

So one hose needs to go from outside (water switch) to inside the garage (wall mount), then another one goes from inside (wall mount) to outside (to wash the car)?

Old 03-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cellg8
How does it work if you put it on the wall? I assume it'll be inside the garage?

So one hose needs to go from outside (water switch) to inside the garage (wall mount), then another one goes from inside (wall mount) to outside (to wash the car)?
Yup..same concept as the rolling cart, except it's stationary on the wall. Some people have a connection inside the garage and it works well.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:05 AM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
Thank you, Moe. How often do you have to replace the filters/add refills? They cost quite a bit, too...

Old 03-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by cellg8
Thank you, Moe. How often do you have to replace the filters/add refills? They cost quite a bit, too...
When the meter reads around 25-30 ppm. You can buy it in a 1 cu/ft drum, not big, and it's $195. $65/ recharge. Most my clients are going through the resin every 6-8 months.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:09 PM
parkedr is on a distinguished road
I'm lucky enough to live close to Moe and we did a tech session this morning where I go to try out his CR Spotless on my car. The results are pretty amazing - completely spotless and no need to rush to dry the car.

I'm obviously in for the group buy.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:50 PM
jkb
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
You'll need the wall mount you originally wanted jkb. I'll have a group buy up today....stay tuned.
moe, my first (and probably last) group buy didnt work out very well:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/....php?p=1716016

maybe i'll just order directly from CR spotless and say Moe sent me so you get the credit?

Old 03-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jkb
moe, my first (and probably last) group buy didnt work out very well:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/....php?p=1716016

maybe i'll just order directly from CR spotless and say Moe sent me so you get the credit?
As many clients can vouch, my group buys are always successful and on the level. You don't have to worry about any funny business. So I'd appreciate giving me the business and not going direct Please feel free to call me so you can put a voice to the name.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:15 PM
jkb
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
As many clients can vouch, my group buys are always successful and on the level. You don't have to worry about any funny business. So I'd appreciate giving me the business and not going direct Please feel free to call me so you can put a voice to the name.
heh ok, but hurry up with a group buy already since i am itching to buy it ...

btw, do you think you know the dimensions for DIC-10?

also.. any thoughts if i should get DIC-10 vs. DIC-20?

Old 03-06-2008, 07:30 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jkb
heh ok, but hurry up with a group buy already since i am itching to buy it ...

btw, do you think you know the dimensions for DIC-10?

also.. any thoughts if i should get DIC-10 vs. DIC-20?
I'll get you the dimentions later today. I'd go w/ the DIC-20. One, you can flow 4 gpm as opposed to 2 gpm, much better flow. Two, since there's more resin in the unit, twice as much, you chnage the resin less often. 9 out of 10 clients go w/ the larger unit and most get the DIC-20. I'll call CR again today and get something up tonight.