Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

foam gun

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 07:42 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I won't lie you go thru a lot of soap.

Old 06-07-2008, 08:40 AM
D_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant future
I use the foam gun and I put about 2-4 oz of soap and then fill it the rest of the way with water. The foam looks almost as good as the picture on the website, but if the car is nice and waxed/sealed, the foam almost 'slides' off of the car!! I usually just foam the entire car down and then as I am washing, continue to use the gun right next to my mitt as I go over everything to keep it smooth and rinsed with fresh foam. Works out well and I can get 2-4 washes out of that 2-4 oz of soap.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Do I hear "group buy"???

Old 06-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I'm doing 18% off for Father's Day so ****** them up no GB right now.

Old 06-09-2008, 02:01 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Concentrate or diluted? What's the best approach as I don't care of cost but I do care about the paint. Assuming concentrated, what setting?

DAVID

Old 06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Former Vendor
its all preference I do it full strength however some like to mix 2-4 oz and then add water to it.

Old 06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by detailersdomain
its all preference I do it full strength however some like to mix 2-4 oz and then add water to it.
Wait... you fill the gun to the brim w pure concentrate? (My concern is having soap residue left on the car after you dry it down.)

What are the pros/cons of each approach?

Old 06-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Former Vendor
I haven't had any issues with using Adam's Car Wash and the foam gun at all with residue etc.

I'm not leaving the soap on use the foam gun to spray the car with soap I use a mitt and wash it down then I rinse and dry.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:53 PM
^^^ Thanks much! Got my gun today and will be trying it out within the next few days

Old 06-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
awesome let me know how it goes.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Phil, please email me an invoice for this thing and the soap for it. I wanna get it.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Former Vendor
I will call you in a few minutes.

Old 06-09-2008, 08:24 PM
fairway551 is on a distinguished road
Phil - What's the price on the gun with the 18% FD discount?

Old 06-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor
49.16 plus shipping.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Does the 18% discount apply to the kit as well?? Is the gun included in the kit a Foam Master II??

Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: foam gun