Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Rust on brake after washing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 06:16 AM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
Moe, Thank for the advice.... I will try it on my next wash. I have always tried to minimze the water in the rotor not "flush" them out.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:00 AM
TOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to behold
Rotors
Zinc Aero Rotors are available either drilled or slotted, an optional anti-corrosion gold zinc coating benefits those who live in cold climates, where snow and road salt are commonly encountered. Zinc coating also benefits detailers who prefer no visible surface rust on the vanes and outer circumference of rotors Quick Stop Pro
A service to address the issue for drilled and slotted rotors that requires sanding each slot and hole with a Dremel then using a high-temp clear coat when finished, the clear coat is applied by brush and the surface of the rotor is finely sanded to remove excess clear coat so it does not come in contact with the brake pad, therefore leaving any and all high-temp clear coat in the slots or drilled holes.$30.00/Rotor off the car, return shipped in 2-3 days. Jason Auto Spa- http://www.jasonsautospa.com/ck