Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Detailer Rec for Pittsburgh?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Market Top is on a distinguished road
Detailer Rec for Pittsburgh?

I spent some time with the search function and didn't come up with much. Columbus Ohio is an OK drive and I understand Todd Cooperider at Esoteric is the guy - and I'm happy to drive that far for a top notch job. But if someone as a closer shop, I'd love to hear it.

I'm still pretty new to the forum and it was a nice surprise to see Detail Dynamics as a sponsor here. They took care of my "weekend car" when it was in New York (I'm sure they remember it...Monterey Blue Murci) and I would love to have them work on it now but thats just too far away to be practical. I do use their products - which are awesome - which reminds me, I'm due to stock up for the summer.

Thanks for any help.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Talk to my friend Barry Theal from Presidential Details. He should be a close enough drive. www.presidentialdetails.com

John

Old 03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Talk to my friend Barry Theal from Presidential Details. He should be a close enough drive. www.presidentialdetails.com

John
+1...never met the guy or seen his work in person, but his pictures and the process he does look great. And if John is vouching for him, well, that's good enough for me

Old 03-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Market Top is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Dan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura about
Yep, go see Barry.