Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Best interior supplies?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Best interior supplies?

normally I use Townsend leather cleaner and conditioner on all of my interiors, and normally I buy them in bulk in the 5 gallon buckets for each. Each will run me around $500-$550.00 per 5 gallon bucket.

I go through quite a bit of them as I use them on aircraft leather interiors as well.

With that said, I am still looking for the BEST product available for leather. Have the cream/umber on my CTT and want the absolute best available, so please lend some input on this.

Also, since I have the cream carpet is there anything that will protect the carpet and resist dirt/stains that I can use now to prevent and something else to later clean if needed?

thanks!!

On a side note, what's everyone recommendation on a portable steam cleaner/ for cleaning high end carpets? either in cars or aircraft?
burbers and wools...

Old 04-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Dan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura about
The top products for leather are Leather Masters, LTT Solutions, and Leatherique (I use two of the three). For carpet you can use something like 303 Fabric Guard. I've read good reviews for the VX5000 steamer.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:38 AM
D_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant futureD_Nyholm has a brilliant future
I too have heard good things about the leather masters products. For carpet protection, get the 303 Fabric guard without a doubt. I use it on my daily drivers and it makes the carpet bead like there is wax on it!