Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

>> REVIEW -Chadwick's Triple Play <<< Definitely not washing my Porsches ever again!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 12:53 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
>> REVIEW -Chadwick's Triple Play <<< Definitely not washing my Porsches ever again!!

Before I blabber away - here are shots of the end results of using Chadwicks Triple Play (my Cayenne & sons Boxster S):

The short of it - I thought I ordered a gloss enhancing speed-shine kit, turns out to be a car wash
replacement system, I called the company - the owner took my call, I used the product, cars look fantastic,
little time spent, Paradigm shifted ........ now a Chadwick lifer and wont wash my cars again.

The rest of the story - I planned to winter-detail my Cayenne and sons Boxster next weekend. I ordered a bunch of 3M compounds
from Auto Geek and what I thought was a Gloss Enhancer Chadwicks. The weather was perfect today, so the detail
itch was in effect. My AG order was still in transit so that killed that. I decided to wash and "Chadwick" both cars
before hitting the honey-do list. Turns out the kit I ordered (Triple play) is supposed to replace washing and is not what
I thought (post wash detailer). I called the company for a possible RMA. The owner (Neil) picked up and spent
25 minutes with me OTP detailing how bad washing a car is and how most paint correction products and waxes contain petroleum.

I ended up using the kit on both cars and here are my post-use observations:

> TEXTURE: Paint is smooth and quite (when rubbing) when done - no streaks and no fingerprints.
Its slick feeling without any greasy residue and definitely feels like you clayed the paint.

> SHINE: The end gloss is deep and I had no residual water spots. Again, it definitely looks like you clayed and waxed when done.

> MULTI-SURFACE: Worked on glass, CF parts and wheels so I did not need to break out other bottles. Was happy to see it work well on glass as
I am used to seeing some blochiness with anything other then glass cleaner. I have multiple speed shines I use that leave a rainbow effect on the glass,
so this was another +

> TIRE DRESSING: The "No Sling" tire dressing is totally unique - deep shine, nice and black and stays dry to the touch. After 2 hours on the road,
it stayed on the tires and did not run down the sides of my body panels. HUGE improvement !

> MICROFIBER TOWELS: The included Microfiber towels are high quality (kit came with 3) - 1 towel / 1 car. I did not end up with "wet rag" halfway through
or a towel that was gummed up and streaky. Better then my Griot plush yellows.

> BUFFER BLOCK: I have not used a block like this before so I cant really compare. I will say that it definitely gets stubborn water stains
out so this may be a clay replacement for me moving forward. The instructions say to only use it the first time, so I will have to see how future
uses go.

> TOTAL EFFORT: Definitely a lot less then detailing or claying and about the same time as hand washing. The Boxster took about 20 minutes and I spent about 45 minutes on my Cayenne.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Overall, my "mistake" was a paradigm buster. Bypassing a wash and going directly to applying any product is hard to digest.
However, the results don't lie - the product is solid. I was also impressed that the guy that makes the stuff picked up the phone and
shared as much info as he did. I am definitely going to shelve my speed shines, microfiber mitts, bucket & hose.

If there is a star rating to apply here, 5 of 5 for Triple Play! .

Here is the link to the kit I used - http://chadwickstripleplay.com/chadw...re-system.html

Enjoy the additional Pics:

BEFORE SHOTS:

My C was covered in waterspots with brownish tree pollen

MORE AFTER SHOTS

This time with the sun out

The Buffer Block

Attached Images                        
Old 09-23-2013, 07:43 AM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
IM confused still, no water just product and the tools?

Old 09-23-2013, 09:18 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cordsig79
IM confused still, no water just product and the tools?

NO WATER - This is the same response I had which is why I called the company and feel its a paradigm buster. I would probably make an exception for a muddy romp through the woods, but otherwise it makes sense not to use soap.
Anyway - give the owner a call (Neil - the number is on the site) - the guy is chock full of detailing knowledge and willing to share.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:02 PM
mrdezyne is on a distinguished road
Its legit albeit hard to believe. In fact reading the instructions will make most car guys cringe at the thought of not rinsing off the paint at least, but once you try it, the product speaks for itself. Its just that good. You really have to see and feel it in person to appreciate it.

Old 10-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Brody will become famous soon enough
So what makes it different than the other ten waterless wash products on the market, they all do exactly this and don't use any water rinse?