Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CQuartz Finest vs Opti-Coat Pro?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 11:29 AM
NBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud of
CQuartz Finest vs Opti-Coat Pro?

I don't have a Modesta installer in my state so that option is out. Big investment, close to 2k for either including paint correction, wheels and calipers. Pro and consumer advice appreciated. It's for an Atlas Grey Metallic 997. The car is a Sunday driver garage queen.

I'm looking for ease of maintenance (easy no spotting washes) and longevity. Thanks guys.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:39 PM
drsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant futuredrsullivan has a brilliant future
Old 09-29-2015, 10:06 PM
NBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud of
drsullivan, yes, that does help. While I'm going to have the 911 professionally done with either CQ Finest or Opti-Coat Pro I'm also looking to coat our two daily drivers myself before the snow flies. I (wife) can't justify the expense to have all three done professionally. Thanks