Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

yet another seal product..

Old 11-14-2015, 11:10 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
yet another seal product..

my product supplier recommends this simonize product...
I just applied cquartz but this is another interesting product.
http://www.simonizprofessional.com/b...lassCoat_1.asp

Old 11-15-2015, 08:00 AM
TOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to behold
Very outdated technology - take a look at Optimum Polymer Technologies (OPT) product line

Old 11-15-2015, 10:51 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I realize science plays and important role here but I think marketing is the driving force. The average guy like me doesn t know what to believe, LOL.

Old 11-16-2015, 05:21 AM
TOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to beholdTOGWT is a splendid one to behold
This may provide some info on the 'How' and ' Why' - http://togwt1980.blogspot.co.uk/2015...-coatings.html

If you have any questions I'd be glad to help.I am not sponsored by any company or individual nor do I have a vested interest in any products. I recommend products, I do not sell them, the recommendation is based upon extensive laboratory and ‘real world’ field testing.

Choose carefully whose advice you listen to, and more importantly what advice you act upon. The misinformation and myths that are so prevalent in the detail industry is the reason that detailers need to do research on their own.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by TOGWT
This may provide some info on the 'How' and ' Why' - http://togwt1980.blogspot.co.uk/2015...-coatings.html

If you have any questions I'd be glad to help.I am not sponsored by any company or individual nor do I have a vested interest in any products. I recommend products, I do not sell them, the recommendation is based upon extensive laboratory and ‘real world’ field testing.

Choose carefully whose advice you listen to, and more importantly what advice you act upon. The misinformation and myths that are so prevalent in the detail industry is the reason that detailers need to do research on their own.

Great info!! Thanks.
As my car is already done this time , How does the Cquartz(UK) product fall into this group? Wondering how it will wear over time and will it go away itself or have to be polished out?

Old 11-25-2015, 02:33 PM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
I know some people that swear by the Simoniz Glass Coat. Why is this old technology?

Old 11-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor
Dan@AQS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cerbomark
Great info!! Thanks.
As my car is already done this time , How does the Cquartz(UK) product fall into this group? Wondering how it will wear over time and will it go away itself or have to be polished out?
The link that TOGWT provided is spot on and worth reading a couple times. Cquartz is SiO2 while Opti-Coat is SiC.