Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Quick intro to Lustr Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 08:46 PM
Former Vendor
LUSTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quick intro to Lustr Detail

Hello all. We recently became a sponsor as many of our clients are either members or frequent the forum. In addition, this year has been the "year of the Porsche" as I believe over 70% of all our work this year has been Porsche related. In fact, one day not long ago we performed work on 11 Porsches in a single week!

Thus, it seemed fitting to sponsor Rennlist (along with 6speedonline) and hopefully contribute a bit to the community.

For those who don't know, we are based in Chicagoland (Schaumburg, IL to be specific) and we offer services both at our shop as well as mobile. We mainly perform premium services such as paint correction and protective coatings, but do offer regular maintenance like washing, sealant and interior detailing. Most of our work is done at the shop, but we service a lot of clients in the Midwest with multi-car collections. Many are close by and some are as far as Iowa.

For the sake of keeping this short, here is a short video I recently made to show a bit of work we did on a voodoo blue GT3RS. Excuse the overall quality, I'm working on video stuff myself and I'm obviously just a car detailer .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.