Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

50 Cent, the F-car collector?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 09:38 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
wow passing off someone else's cars as your own is lame. he's got cash but no class

Old 12-01-2007, 10:08 PM
PTarga is on a distinguished road
I think it was pretty obvious they weren't his. After all they didn't have tastefully done 40 inch chrome rims.

Old 12-01-2007, 11:20 PM
kevdehaan is on a distinguished road
Stanley has a lot more where these came from too! He is good friends with my Father In-Law, even attended my wedding a few years ago. Great guy.....you would never know he had more exotic cars than fingers.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:47 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
599...what a classy guy

Old 12-03-2007, 06:08 AM
Exotic is on a distinguished road
Maybe it was lame he claimed those cars as his own, but fact is he can OWN all those cars. The man made like 400 million off that vitamin water deal....Not to mention all the millions he makes off his music.

Old 12-03-2007, 07:04 AM
WMP
WMP is on a distinguished road
Automotive morality aside, the man is a marketing genius. 15-year old Bobby Jenkins from suburban white America saw that show and promptly purchased 50's latest album and a G-Unit sweatshirt.

Old 12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
wow apparently the hottest car on the street is the G6 GXP!

Old 12-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Amiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 133
He did get the house for pretty cheap and put some $$$ into it and it's currently on the market for about 8x what he paid.

Those cars actually belong to a client of our office. He own's a lot of nice property.

Client of yours? How much did he get for letting 50 "borrow" the cars? I find it hard to believe a millionar needed to "borrow" someones F-Car. But looking at the car selection he had after the F-Cars....i guess it's not that hard.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:33 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Man Curtis Jackson has a ton of dough. If he wants those cars, he will tell someone to go buy them and he can have them whenever he wants (maybe not those exact cars, but the same models). You criticize him, but in reality he is doing what he always has, acts like an idiot and makes money because of it. So he rented a few cars, he has only solidified his image amongst the wannabe gangsta crowd as a "baller." He is a pretty intelligent individual from what I have heard, especially when he turns the act off. MTV had some special on him in like Estonia, and he was talking about how he doesn't party and stuff after shows and stuff like that. He can't go all business man like Jay-Z did because he doesn't want to loose his following. Not to mention at least 50 is humble enough to not try and act like the next Steve Forbes. I hate when these stupid a$$ rappers get on talk shows and stuff and act like they are these real successful entrepreneurs yet they can't even construct a coherent sentence, let alone argument.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:55 AM
'02_996 is on a distinguished road
MTV does this all the time on cribs with renting cars, I do not believe it is 50's fault I would put the blame on MTV for falsely advertising his car collection along with other episodes of cribs.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:55 AM
ALTAADAM007 is on a distinguished road
Besides isn't he a lambo guy anyway? Cribs? Who cares?

Old 12-04-2007, 12:00 PM
htran16 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by '02_996
MTV does this all the time on cribs with renting cars, I do not believe it is 50's fault I would put the blame on MTV for falsely advertising his car collection along with other episodes of cribs.
the guy sat in the car and said he owns it so how is it mtv's fault?

Old 12-04-2007, 12:03 PM
htran16 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
Man Curtis Jackson has a ton of dough. If he wants those cars, he will tell someone to go buy them and he can have them whenever he wants (maybe not those exact cars, but the same models). You criticize him, but in reality he is doing what he always has, acts like an idiot and makes money because of it. So he rented a few cars, he has only solidified his image amongst the wannabe gangsta crowd as a "baller." He is a pretty intelligent individual from what I have heard, especially when he turns the act off. MTV had some special on him in like Estonia, and he was talking about how he doesn't party and stuff after shows and stuff like that. He can't go all business man like Jay-Z did because he doesn't want to loose his following. Not to mention at least 50 is humble enough to not try and act like the next Steve Forbes. I hate when these stupid a$$ rappers get on talk shows and stuff and act like they are these real successful entrepreneurs yet they can't even construct a coherent sentence, let alone argument.
from looking at your SN seems like you're one of those wannabe gangsta crowd?? you must have a poster of "Curits" above your bed. and trust me, 50 and every other rapper out there is not humble.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
JonA85 is on a distinguished road
i watched the shwo on youtube. pretty funny listening to him talk about cars

Old 12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by htran16
from looking at your SN seems like you're one of those wannabe gangsta crowd?? you must have a poster of "Curits" above your bed. and trust me, 50 and every other rapper out there is not humble.

hahahahahaa yeah you are 100% correct don't *** wit me ho

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 50 Cent, the F-car collector?