Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

So Hot W/o The Stripe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 12:46 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Cars too red. Everybody buys a Ferrari and gets a red one. Real men drive NON Red Ferrari's.

Might as well buy a Toyota Camry. Everyone's got one and people don't even notice.
That's because it's Italian and it looks good. Same thing on a Ducati. Everybody gets a red one. It just looks better, and that's coming from someone who owns a yellow duc

I'm not sure what your neighborhood is like, but I don't see a whole lot of Ferraris running around on a daily basis, let alone red ones. And even if they were all red, they still stand out no matter what they're parked next to. Especially next to a camry

Old 10-21-2008, 12:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deputydog95
That's because it's Italian and it looks good. Same thing on a Ducati. Everybody gets a red one. It just looks better, and that's coming from someone who owns a yellow duc

I'm not sure what your neighborhood is like, but I don't see a whole lot of Ferraris running around on a daily basis, let alone red ones. And even if they were all red, they still stand out no matter what they're parked next to. Especially next to a camry
I'd choose the new Toyota Camry over most of the Red Ferrari's running around. But my neighborhood has no red ones, ferrari's or Duc's

Old 10-21-2008, 12:58 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Who's your neighbor? That's a 6speeder right? Somebody just posted that pic on here recently with their latest acquisition of the ugliest Ducati every made Shame too as he has such good taste with all the other vehicles. He should have got a 748 or an 848.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:00 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Who's your neighbor? That's a 6speeder right? Somebody just posted that pic on here recently with their latest acquisition of the ugliest Ducati every made Shame too as he has such good taste with all the other vehicles. He should have got a 748 or an 848.
my garage. and there are lot's of Duc's uglier......Every Red one first..

Old 10-21-2008, 01:03 PM
There may be a few ugly ducs out there, but I think I would start with any of the "9" series and work my way down. Those headlights and swingarm... What in the world were they thinking?? At least you can't see it while you're riding it. Kind of like banging a fat chick. Provided you don't have mirrors on the ceiling

BTW The fastest ducs are yellow

I meant what I said about your taste. The rest of the cars are amazing. You can't go wrong with white. It's the new black. Are you "Kokaine" posting under this screen name?

Old 10-21-2008, 01:10 PM
There may be a few ugly ducs out there, but I think I would start with any of the "9" series and work my way down. Those headlights and swingarm... What in the world were they thinking?? At least you can't see it while you're riding it. Kind of like banging a fat chick. Provided you don't have mirrors on the ceiling

BTW The fastest ducs are yellow

I meant what I said about your taste. The rest of the cars are amazing. You can't go wrong with white. It's the new black. Are you "Kokaine" posting under this screen name?

i don't know who kokaine is. i've been collecting white cars for years now. always thought they were the best and the shape of the car definately shows much better than black you can see the lines.

As for the Duc I didn't even buy it to ride it. Bought the thing to hang on the wall in my poolhouse as a decoration. Originally going to cut it in half but I've since been talked out of that and will just mount it 10ft off the ground and drain the fluids. I like the mat black and swing arm but at the price I paid I wasn't going to pay 12 times as much to run a Des RR up the wall.

Old 10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
luxeous is on a distinguished road
white ftw

Old 10-23-2008, 03:49 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Are you "Kokaine" posting under this screen name?
You never know.

Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Kokaine white FTW!!!! As for the red scud I think it looks better with the Stripe...

Old 10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Cedric will become famous soon enough
I'd choose the new Toyota Camry over most of the Red Ferrari's running around. But my neighborhood has no red ones, ferrari's or Duc's

No one said OWNED?
Damn! The Un****withables are no-joke, can i f**k with you all?
More pics of the garage.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:54 PM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough

Okay I just drooled all over my keyboard. That is one amazing garage and stable. The UnF*C*Withables representing. I'm speechless.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:55 PM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough
White FTMFW

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.